Choi Yujin (Kep1er/CLC)

| heartache on the big screen

"started out like in the movies, but it ended like a bad dream."

— 2022

"good job y/n! that was very nice!" the director waved his hands directed to y/n, a big smile plastered on his face. y/n raised her brows, a grin on her lips, she raised her thumbs, chuckling. "was that good?" she asked, before getting swarmed by makeup artists.

the director stood up and walked towards y/n clapping his hands. "oh yeah sure it was! i knew getting you for this job was going to be a good decision, keep up the good work! i'll just get something ready." he stated before leaving, walking pass y/n and the other staffs.

after y/n got ready, she sat near a big shed, taking her phone from her bag, seeing new text messages from choi yujin, the girl she was courting for a long time.

a smile formed in her lips, opening the messages from yujin, heart leaping inside her chest and would likely to burst out anytime now.

utokki

do you have plans later?
seen.

just curious :))
seen.

you can answer anytime.
seen.

— 3 new unread messages —

oh, plans?

i don't think i have one.

we just finished promoting
maybe we can go out if
you want!
received.

y/n cheered as she reads the new messages from yujin, this days having so many schedules being an actress is hard, there are times y/n can be really irresponsible, so she tries her best to look forward of her jobs to impress a hard-working person like yujin.

y/n has been getting a lot of jobs lately, after her appearance in a new drama, she's gain a lot of popularity after a year of debut, she's not an idol and she doesn't plan on being one, it's just not her forte, but she enjoys watching idols as her past time, this is probably why she met choi yujin at one point.

watching yujin from afar and seeing her growth as an idol was something y/n loved, she was happy that yujin acknowledge her existence at some point and had answered yes when she asked if it was okay to court her, she was nice, kind and gentle and those words you can describe an amazing person, those were her.

"y/n! next scene is up, ready yourself!" y/n heard the voice of the staff, she looked behind and nodded. "yup! just give me a minute!" then looked at her phone again.

utokki

great!

at 4pm, i'll pick you up.
seen.

alright, i'll wait for you
received.

y/n placed her phone back to her bag and ran towards the set, a stupid grin glued to her face.

°°°°°°

"looks like someone is having a great day today." xiaoting laughs as mashiro nudges the oldest girl, earning a playful wince from yujin. "can't i just smile?" yujin laughed, her eyes turning crescent and her cheeks were tinted rose pink. xiaoting nodded. "it's not, but you look extra happy today, was it because of y/n?" xiaoting asked, her smile soft.