SEVEN. something's up with charlotte

AUSTIN MOON loved Charlotte

AUSTIN MOON loved Charlotte. Did he ever get a chance to tell her? No. He tried on multiple occasions to try and tell the girl he loved her and he just couldn't get the words out.

The one time he actually said the words he could exactly make the sound vocally.

Charlotte and Austin sat in her room as the two of them tried painting each other. One doing a better job than the other.

Charlotte to the mixture of the yellow and white paint and made the final touches on her painting.

"I'm done." She smiled.

"You finished?"

"Yes. Are you ready?"

"One second." Austin finally put his paintbrush down and held his painting close, "Flip on three."

As the two of them counted down, they flipped their paintings around and Charlotte held her smile.

"Stick people?"

"I'm a musician, not a painter."

Charlotte traded paintings with Austin. Austin's nerves now getting the best of him. Charlotte glanced over every part of the paint. From the stick figure of herself holding Austin's hand to the poorly drawn clouds in the skies, even the jagged heart with the simple ILY inside.

She thought nothing of it. On multiple occasions, whenever she and Austin had been texting they would always end their goodbyes with ILY. So, she didn't put too much thought into it.

"It's not what I expected, but I love it either way." She smiled.

She stood up from her spot on the floor. Her blue sunflower dress was now covered in paint and her hands also covered in various colors.

She grabbed a couple of push pins and put them in the wall and hung the odd painting up.

"Perfect." She muttered.

As she looked at the painting, hoping that it wasn't crooked as Austin continued to glance down at her painting. He loved Charlotte and he couldn't change that, he could've come up with a better way of saying it to her but this was the best idea that he had at the moment.