THREE. rumor has it

GOSSIP COULD either be fun to listen to or not fun to be apart of

GOSSIP COULD either be fun to listen to or not fun to be apart of. People, of course, were gonna talk no matter who you are. People always have something to say. Or in this instance, something to show.

Charlotte was pretty consistent with what was going on in life, especially if it had to do with her or anyone she knew personally. She kept the good grades (slipping up some with math but we'll ignore that) and she had the ex-boyfriend that everyone now wanted. She was golden.

Until she wasn't made out to look that way.

She sat by one of the many mall water fountains and had let her mind wander off as she scrolled on her phone.

She felt someone lightly kick her chair and when she looked up, a group of girls walked past, just looking at her with utter despair.

She furrowed her brows and stared for a moment before bringing her attention back onto her phone.

In an almost frantic state; Carter rushed to his friends' side and held his phone in front of her face.

It took her time to adjust to what was on the screen, but once she had focused on it, she took the phone into her own hands.

An article from hater girl, an anonymous blog that she had heard of once.

"Ex-girlfriend of Austin Moon or heartbreak girl?"

The blog was notorious for bringing up bad news with Austin and it never grew in popularity until recently.

"What did you do?" Carter asked.

She cocked her head to the side and gave him his phone back, "Nothing. It's a stupid blog. You think people are going to believe anything like that?"

"I know you've done nothing bad, but others may not."

Charlotte sighed. She, with her full heart, thought that the girl who kicked her chair, completely, accidentally did it.

She didn't want to read the article because she knew it was false and nothing in it was true, but from what she had said about Austin (eating ice cream off his pants) made it seem like something he would do.