ELEVEN. gotta go my own way

AUSTIN KNEW that Charlotte's dream job had always been a doctor

AUSTIN KNEW that Charlotte's dream job had always been a doctor. Just the idea of helping others no matter what, inspired her and she would never ever turn down the opportunity to take one step closer to that dream.

Which is why Charlotte was stuck in between a rock and a hard place.

Though Charlotte had this wonderful job at the diner and at the children's center, she had gotten the opportunity to move higher up. She could quit her job at the diner (and her rein of Mindy) and continue working at the children's center with higher pay and bigger opportunities.

Sounded great and it was.

The downside?

She would have to skip out on Austin's first ever tour.

She really wanted- needed this job. To her, it was a once in a lifetime opportunity and she knew she couldn't let that go... but working on her relationship with Austin was something that she wanted.

A want and a need... she needed this job and wanted a relationship.

"Austin wrote you a love song. He took his small, little, teeny tiny brain and wrote you a song on a napkin and you're willing to let that go!"

Charlotte glanced at Carter, "If it means perusing my dream job? Sadly, yes, I'm willing to let him go."

Carter wasn't much help with her situation either. He obviously wanted her to go on this tour and rekindle her relationship that she wanted, but he knew that she wasn't going to budge because this was Charlotte and she was going to chase her dreams.

The hardest part?

Telling Austin that she wasn't going on tour anymore.

She had practiced over and over again about what she was going to say, but no matter what, she didn't know how Austin would react.

She didn't even know if she could make his first show which was in Miami.

"Fine." Carter said, resting his hands on Charlotte's shoulders, "Sonic Boom is right there. All you have to do is go inside and break this guys heart."