THREE. she sees and knows all

IF AUSTIN could hold the world in his hands he would

Well, he had apparently. All he had to do was wrap his arms around Charlotte and the deed was done.

Austin had seen everything under the sun and he thought he could prepare for anything... that was wrong.

Jimmy Starr, after months of leaving Austin in the dark had resigned him to his label and it seemed that everything was going swimmingly.

Austin had his first comeback show happening and he had dragged Charlotte across the mall to pick out several different outfits and they had only stopped when they noticed a fortune teller who had been set up.

"Welcome, seekers. I am Miss. Claire. Miss Claire Voyant."

"Your name really means fortune teller?" Charlotte asked.

"I tell only the truth. Well, I did lie on my dating profile. I don't really like foreign films or outdoor activities." She smiled, "Now, would you like a glimpse into your destiny?"

Charlotte sat down next to Austin as Miss. Claire began waving her hands over her "magic ball".

"You, Charlotte Taylor, will have an unexpected visitor from a far-off place."

Charlotte furrowed her brows, "You know my name?"

"You have a famous boyfriend and I'm a fan of both."

Austin sighed and picked up the ball, "What's the crystal ball day about me?"

"Don't touch my ball."

"Does it actually hold magic or something?" Charlotte asked.

"No, it's an expensive Wi-Fi router that connects its user to the mysteries of the internet."

"So, is it all fake?"

"Oh, no. Those with the gift don't need a phony prop to see the future."

"So what do you see for me?" Austin asked, "I bet it's awesome. My big comeback show is coming up so you probably see me rocking out, wearing a really cool jacket. Maybe it's sky blue, maybe it's blue sky-"