SIX. no need to fear... austin moon's not here

THE ONLY time Austin and Charlotte had to work on long distance was during the summer

THE ONLY time Austin and Charlotte had to work on long distance was during the summer. Charlotte had gone to the science camp and had spent two months interacting with scientists, doctors, lab technicians, etc. She enjoyed every second of the camp and even befriended some people while she was there.

But one person also remained in her mind.

His name was Dylan and Charlotte hadn't seen him in years, but that was changing today.

Carter had to pull teeth to figure out who Dylan was and get enough information on him to scout him out and bring him to Miami, and that's exactly what he did.

Carter rushed into Sonic Boom, seeing his friends surrounding the counter.

"Act natural." He huffed and joined the others.

"What are you talking about?"

Soon, they heard laughter and watched Charlotte walk into the store with Dylan by her side.

"Who's that?" Austin asked.

"Hey, guys." Charlotte smiled, "This is one of my friends from summer camp. His name is Dylan."

Dylan waved at the others and Ally ventured around the counter, "You want to summer camp? So, did I. It was an arts and crafts camp."

"Really? We went to science camp."

"Of course you did." Trish said.

"Anyways, Dylan really wanted to meet you guys."

"Austin Moon, right?" Dylan asked, "Love the album."

Austin quickly thanked him before drawing his attention towards Charlotte, "So, we're still on for the movies with Kira?"

"Oh..."

"Oh?"

"I forgot." She replied, "I was going to take Dylan to visit my job. You and Kira can come if you want."

Austin pondered many thoughts. He could join Charlotte and Dylan at her job with Kira... but that's like third wheeling.

"But the movies." He whined.