ONE. movin' on up and away

A LOT could change in three months

But something that had stayed pretty solid was the relationship between Charlotte and Austin.

Now that Austin had been fired from Starr Records, he had all the time in the world to hang out with Charlotte, even if she was at work... well she doesn't work there anymore.

It was an internship and it was over. She knew that it would look great on her college applications and now she could focus on school and her hopefully everlasting relationship with Austin.

They had planned on going to Ally's last show which happened to be in Miami and they'd arrived a little early to get the view of everything.

It didn't take a rocket scientist to realize that Austin missed being on stage and singing his heart out to his fans. It has only been 3 months but still, that was a lot of doing nothing career wise for him.

His best friend was out of state, Trish and Carter weren't around to make fun of him, and Ally had been traveling across the world.

But everyone was back in town and things seemed to look very bright for everyone.

"How has Austin been since the you know what?" Carter asked.

"He seems happy to me." Charlotte smiled, "Never better actually. He'll play me a song here and there, but he hasn't really made anything new."

"That's good. Now it's time to talk about me and my life for once."

"I'm all ears."

Charlotte really did miss Carter's almost life endangering antics but she was glad that he was having fun with Dez at film school.

"So... what are you wearing to Ally's last show?"

"Nothing special?"