TEN. the i love you painting

AUSTIN MOON loved Charlotte

AUSTIN MOON loved Charlotte. Did he ever get a chance to tell her? No. He tried on multiple occasions to try and tell the girl he loved her and he just couldn't get the words out.

The one time he actually said the words he couldn't exactly make the sound vocally.

Oh wait. That's been told.

It's relevant per se. Austin Monica Moon did love Charlotte James Taylor and he would shout it from the mountain tops if he could.

That seemed easier than saying it to her face.

A lot of stuff seemed easier than telling Charlotte the little words

At this point, Charlotte and Austin had been dating for months and they didn't seem to hit any major bumps in the road just yet.

Actually, it was quite the opposite.

Austin and Ally had both been up for the worldwide music awards and they were nominated for best debut album.

And because Charlotte and Austin were officially official again she wanted to do something big to help celebrate.

She had it all worked out and she would be excited to give it to him weather or not he won the award.

"I can't wait for the whole world to know you're my girlfriend." Austin smiled.

Though they had been dating for months at this point, they decided that it was best to keep their relationship on the down low.

"Oh... this will be the first time your fans will know we're officially a couple... again." She laughed, "Oh! Should I get a dress that matches your tie or your socks that people won't see. Oh! Should we link arms or hold hands? I think we would hold hands that's cuter, and I'll stand on your left because you think that's your good side."

Austin chuckled softly. Charlotte had been more over the moon about them getting back together than he was it seemed.

She was ready to actually go out and do things with and show people that she was a very committed person to him.