FOUR. the messy tale of four lovestruck teens

CARTER MONTANA wasn't a quitter by any means

CARTER MONTANA wasn't a quitter by any means. He was shy at the beginning, but came out of his shell as he was a fighter and did whatever he could for himself and the people he cared about.

"I've given up on my love life with, Dez."

"What?"

"I said-"

"No, I heard what you said. I just don't know who I'm talking to." Charlotte scoffed, "What are you talking about?"

"Look, I really, really, really like Dez, but I can't keep walking around waiting. He's really supposed to be waiting for me not the other way around."

"Have you even told Dez that you like him?"

"No, that's like scraping the barrel for me. You asked Austin out and look how that went."

"Excuse me, but I think Austin and I had a great relationship before we broke up."

"The first time or the second time?" Carter asked. Charlotte held her mouth agape, "I'm joking. I love you and Austin together. I don't care how often you two break up and get back together and I would love to have a relationship like you and Austin have, but Dez... is Dez."

"And you like Dez. So, what's the problem?"

"Why hasn't he noticed?"

"This is Dez we're talking about." Charlotte said, "Maybe you just to need to push yourself forward and figure out what you need to do to tell him how you feel."

"What pushed you to ask Austin out?"

Charlotte shut her locker and and leaned back on it, "He was cute and I wanted a chance."

"So, his attractiveness pulled you in?"

She laughed, "Not just that. He just seemed like a great person to be around and he was... he is."

"You still like him."

"This isn't about me. This is about you and Dez." Charlotte paused, grabbed the flyer off the nearby locker, "Call Dr. Cupid. I'm sure he could help."