FOUR. r-e-j-e-cted, rejected!

REJECTION SUCKS

REJECTION SUCKS. It didn't matter what kind of rejection it was all types of it sucked.

Getting rejected while asking someone out? Sucks.

Getting rejected by a friend group? Sucks.

Getting cheerleaders to cheer the word rejected to you? Sucks.

Not getting into your dream college? Well, for Charlotte Taylor that would really, really suck for her.

She had worked endless hours at the children's center to get it on transcripts. She had taken ever medical class she could, she even took some college classes because she knew she would get into college.

They had traveled all this way to meet Charlotte and to them... that was enough for them to say no.

But of course, before they say no they have to have a reason why.

"Do I look okay?"

Austin turned Charlotte around to face him. She had been freaking out for the past couple of weeks. She wanted this to perfect. She couldn't make any small mistakes.

"You look fine." Austin chuckled, "You smell fine, your hair looks fine. Everything is good."

She took a deep breath and faced the mirror again.

Austin knew that this was a big deal for Charlotte and was her absolute dream school. She had worked hard to get here and it could completely change her life.

He pulled her hair back so it was resting behind her.

"Do you want me to stay?"

"No, I think that'll make me more nervous." She said, "Go hang out with Dez. Didn't you say they had that rocket thing in the mall."

Austin grew excited, "It's so cool!" He smiled, "We have to go sometime! It goes up and down and-"

Austin paused when he saw the small smile on Charlotte's face.

"We can always do it after your interview that you're total going to pass."

There was no doubt in his mind that Charlotte could fail.