TWO. lie, lie, lie

SHOCK WAS the only word that ran through Carter's mind as he sat in the mall with Charlotte, Ally, Dez, and Trish

Austin Moon had gone on a date with another girl. Not Charlotte. Not Charlotte James Taylor. No. Another girl. Her name was Brooke.

"Why am I the only one here concerned?"

Charlotte looked up, "Because you're the only one who cares?"

"You're lying." Carter sat upright, "You're going to sit here and tell me that you're okay with Austin going on a date with another girl after you two... kissed?" He asked in a hushed tone.

Charlotte sighed. She wasn't the jealous type whatsoever, but something did take a stab at her when she found out that Austin was going on a date with someone else. She wasn't going to let that get to her though. Austin could do whatever he wanted. They weren't dating and no matter how many times the two of them playfully flirted, they still had every right to move on from each other.

"If Austin has a good time with Brooke then he has a good time. What am I stop it?" She asked.

"You drive me crazy, Charlotte. If I were you I would do anything to get Austin to know I'm readily available."

"Are you still mad at Dez?"

Carter and Dez could be any more different. They say opposites attract and it seemed to be true. Charlotte and Austin were on very opposite ends of the stick and so were Carter and Dez.

They both had small things in common such as videography and anything relating to directing, but other than that... they were completely different and absolutely perfect for each other.

"Why would I be mad at Dez?" Carter scoffed, "It's not like he went along with the fake dating Trish scenario. Besides it was weeks ago... this isn't about me, you know?"

"Oh! Here they come. Act like we're not watching them." Ally shouted.

"We're not." Trish said, reading her magazine.

Austin and Brooke had been seeing each other for quite some time now. This date that he had just returned from had been his third date and now they were planning a fourth.