FOUR. big budget change of plans

CHARLOTTE TAYLOR was no stranger to the public eye

CHARLOTTE TAYLOR was no stranger to the public eye. She did have the horrible name of "Austin Moon's ex-girlfriend" and "the girl who broke Austin's heart," but people often referred to her as Charlotte Taylor.

Charlotte loved music, and Austin only amplified that passion for her, but her heart always seemed to follow into the path of being a doctor. Nothing would change that idea.

But, if Austin needed her, she would come. Same vice versa.

So, when he told Charlotte that he could get her a part in his new big budget music video, she was on board.

What neither of them knew was that Dez had already hired someone else to play the part of Austin's girlfriend in the video.

Charlotte stood with Kira Starr. The two of them talking back and forth about different things. Charlotte, every now and then, took her time to catch her breath because Kira Starr had horrible breath.

Kira took notice of Austin and approached him. Charlotte noticed his quick halt. He held an upright position and stumbled Charlotte's way.

"How were you talking to her?"

"You take a deep breath before she speaks."

"Charlotte." Austin cried.

"She told me that Dez hired her to play your girlfriend in the video, and she's a really pretty girl, so... suck it up?"

"You're also a pretty girl! Who's breath doesn't stink!"

Charlotte smiled, "Dez is directing his first ever big budget music video and he hired her. It's only for two days. You'll be fine. If push comes to shove, I'll be here. Besides, Carter works here, so I'll have company when you're busy."

"Carter is fawning over Dez! This isn't fair!"

Charlotte held her soft smile and put her two fingers onto the corners of Austin's mouth, making him smile.

"It's two days. I'll be right here."

Austin grabbed her hands, holding them tightly as he held his eyes wide, "You'll be here where the air is clean."