FIVE. girlfriend and girl *space* friend

WHEN AUSTIN and Charlotte began to date, it was very obvious to the people around how much the other mattered to the other

Austin's arm was always slung around Charlotte's shoulders. Charlotte always wrapped her arms around his one arm. Austin always hugged the girl from behind.

It was almost like their thing. Just being with each other was enough.

Then they broke up. They stopped communicating for a while, and somehow, they brought their friendship around town, and now they were back a square one.

A kiss here and a kiss there. A date yesterday and a date next week. It was like they (mainly Charlotte) were testing the waters to figure out if hopping back into their relationship was the right move.

But testing the waters can take ages, and people can move on. Someone did move on, and now he was begging Charlotte to hype him up to Kira Starr.

Her breath was no longer smelly, and her personality just as sweet.

"Fine!" She exclaimed, "Fine."

Charlotte sat down next to Austin. A smile placed on her face as Kira sat back down at the table.

"Isn't Austin just the best?" Charlotte smiled, "He's talented, funny, an awesome dancer."

"He can count to ten in Spanish." Ally added.

"His grades don't prove that." Charlotte said, "Is there anything else about Austin Moon that I can say? He's just so... wonderful."

"You're right, Charlotte. He's a good one." Kira smiled and stood from the table, "Well, I gotta run. Thanks for lunch."

The four watched Kira walk away, and as soon enough, Charlotte also stood from her seat.

"Well, that should do it for you, Moon. Let's go, Carter."

Charlotte grabbed her friend's arm and dragged him away from the table.

"Charlotte, slow down." Carter chuckled, "Where are we off to?"