SIX. these kids aren't alright

"ARE YOU guys reading book?" Trish asked

Austin was going on his world tour in a week and to say he was excited was an understatement. They (Austin and Dez) had decided that it would be best to teach Austin some foreign language to better help with his communication skills.

"I can ask, "where are the pancakes?" In fifteen different languages." He smiled.

"You guys are a couple of oof-days." Trish scoffed.

"What's with the animal print pillows?" Dez asked.

"She's turning the practice room into her new office." Carter smiled.

It hadn't really dawned on them that they would yet again be separating again.

Ally and Charlotte were going to school, Dez and Carter would be in California to return to film school, Austin on his world tour, and Trish in Miami to watch over the music school.

Of course, since dating, Austin and Charlotte hadn't been apart. So, they were determined to do anything in their power to make these last little moments... well, last.

Starting with fro-yo at the food court.

"I was thing, since we won't be together for a lot of the holidays this year, we she celebrate all of them this week before we leave town." She smiled.

"Great idea. We can do our anniversary, Christmas, Valentine's day. There's only one problem." Austin sighed, "I'm actually leaving for my tour in a hour."

Charlotte furrowed her brows, "What?"

"April fools!" He laughed, "Cross that one off the list."

"You're so not funny."

"I think you're smiling."

"I'm not." She smiled.

"I think you are."

"Guess who's auditioning for a musical?"

Austin and Charlotte turned to find Trish and Dez standing there.