TWO. two guys and a girl

IT HAD been a little over a month since Austin's video had come out and in that month people were starting to forget who he was

Overnight internet sensations either continue being that sensation or they slowly (or quickly) disappear into the limelight.

The media had mistaken him for a similar boy who had done a dog food commercial.

Austin needed song and fast.

They had several bumps in the road but overall it was a successful day.

Austin had gotten A Billion Hits out and that sure enough made people remember who Austin Moon was.

With that fiasco out the way; another soon joined.

Charlotte watched as the boy she tutored, Nelson, had dragged the very heavy and very large grand piano all the way to Sonic Boom.

She tried her best to tell Nelson to leave the piano at home but Nelson was pretty adamant about bringing it because he said he needed to bring his own instrument.

As Ally explained why this was a bad time for Nelson to be here. Austin approached Charlotte, who's arms were resting against the counter.

"Tutoring?"

"Yeah. I was just dropping him off."

Nelson was a smart kid, but he liked having Charlotte around. Tutoring him in math or just teaching him how to play the guitar. Nelson liked Charlotte.

"What's happening here?" She asked.

"Ally lost her book. Her diary of sorts. We're gonna help her look for it."

"Awh, isn't that nice if you." She smiled, "Remember when you found my diary?"

Austin smiled. Charlotte didn't have a good hiding spot for her diary. Dez had been the one to find it, using it to hold a wobbly desk in Austin's room, but once she found out that the book was at Austin's, he took the fault for it.

"I thought the entry about you falling in love with me was the icing on the cake."

"Yeah, a cake getting ready to expire."