ONE. overnight internet sensation

SONIC BOOM shouldn't be considered a hangout spot

SONIC BOOM shouldn't be considered a hangout spot. Sonic Boom was the local music store in the local mall in Miami. Shouldn't be a hangout spot at all.

Charlotte Taylor and Carter Montana always found themselves in this mall and at this store. They could've been lollygagging or just playing with the instruments in the store. They always found themselves there.

Charlotte met Carter at school a couple of months after breaking up with Austin Moon.

Charlotte hated explaining why she broke up with Austin, but it felt like something she had to do. Just to let him know that his dream, wasn't her dream.

"What about this one?"

She looked up and over Carter who held the light blue electric in his hands.

Carter, just like Austin, was obsessed with music. The only difference was that he wasn't planning on pursuing a career out of it. Carter wanted to be an author. He was always writing something down. He was always writing stories. The music only helped.

"You know what we're here for."

She held an olive green acoustic guitar in her hands. Something she had been eyeing for months, almost a year. She decided enough was enough and if she wanted the guitar she had to go and buy it herself. There was no way her parents were going to get it for her. Her solution? She got a job. A job at a local diner, and because she worked at a diner, it took her longer to get money for said acoustic guitar.

Yeah, the electric would've been nice and it was something she wanted, but first, she wanted the acoustic.

But here she was, guitar in hand and enough money to pay for it.

Carter sighed, "This is cooler." He put the instrument back down. He turned and faced his friend, his eyes widening, "Austin's here."

Charlotte looked towards his direction and there he was at the register talking to Ally Dawson.

Austin and Charlotte didn't end on bad terms. At least, Charlotte didn't think they ended on bad terms.

"Austin can be wherever Austin wants to be. I'm getting this today."