THREE. christmas failures and mistletoe scams

IT JUST so happen to be Christmas in Miami

IT JUST so happen to be Christmas in Miami. No snow, hot weather, and Charlotte working during the holiday.

Not that she minded. She loves working at the children's facility and it was a dream come true, but ever since she had been promoted, she had been put on stricter task and obligations. Such as running a Christmas party for the kids.

She thought it was a wonderful idea. Not many kids could go home during this time and she really wanted to make Christmas special for them and their families.

Not only had Charlotte thought it was a great idea, but so did Austin and Trish.

Austin wanted to give back. It was a special time of year and with his newest Austin Moon doll coming out, he couldn't wait to pass them out to the kids at the party.

As for Trish, she really wanted a promotion at work after the luau situation.

All three of them were determined to have the best Christmas for these kids (well) and nothing was going to get in the way of that.

"BAM!" AUSTIN smiled, showing off the prototype doll to Charlotte.

"This is amazing! Looks just like you." She praised, "The kids are gonna love this."

Charlotte spun her chair around and grabbed a sheet of paper from her bag.

As she dug around for a pen, Austin glanced up at the wall.

Not a lot had changed in Charlotte's room. Her walls the same color, the space posters covered the walls, and the pictures that hung around her dresser.

But something stuck out. Austin stood from his seat and grabbed the painting he had made her from her bedside table.

He thought she would've gotten rid of it. He had been over countless times and hadn't noticed it, but this time... it stuck out.

Why would she keep his stupid little stick figure painting with the letters ILY written so small he almost couldn't find it?

"I've always liked it."