Chapter 15 - Netflix And Feelings...? (Edited)

MARC

I stood there not knowing what to do or say as his words had hit me with some kind of guilt of which I had no idea what to make of.

His voice came in some kind of 'you've been shoving me off when I'd done nothing wrong to you, please give me at least a chance to win your trust' manner which made me feel like I've been hurting him intentionally.

"Oh...." I said at first trying to figure out what next to say,

"I... never knew you felt this way and I'm really sorry for shutting you out, I never meant to, it's because..." I hesitated a little some part of me really wanted to let go of the past and tell him why I gave him attitude but it wasn't really easy.

"...I don't know maybe some other time" I said looking down at my papers but I could still feel his gaze on me.

"It's okay, Marco. No pressure" he says to me.

"Thanks" I reply.

"I'm down to start things from a fresh start too" I said feeling positive to opening up to new changes.

"So.... is that a yes ?" He asked with glints of hope in his eyes.

"Yes" I said.

"Hello, how are you?" He asked as he raised his hand for a handshake.

"I'm fine thanks, how about you?" I asked playing along as I shook hands with him.

"I'm good, my name's Daniel, and you are?" I raise an eyebrow at him and his smile only grew wider.

"Marc"

"Nice to meet you Marc, I'm sure we're gonna good friends" he said still smiling while I rolled my eyes.

"Let's celebrate with some more ice cream and... Netflix and Chill" he said already halfway down the hallway- sorry bedroom, it's so big don't blame me. I couldn't object as he was already out the door. I don't know why a smile is plastered on my face but it's there.

I guess we deserve a break.

                         *

We carefully arranged the work we had done in one corner of the table as we were done for the day. I wasn't quite sleepy yet, sure the work took some time but it was only 9:30pm and i still had some energy.

Daniel had earlier gone to the bathroom and I was left alone to continue admiring and wondering why so much space was wasted on a bedroom only. He came out of his bathroom holding a pair of Pajamas which he had also changed into his.

"Here, for you" he said giving me the folded pair of pajamas

"Oh... thank you so much" I said collecting it and turned towards his door.

"Where to?" He asked

"I'm gonna go change, in the guest's-"

"Nope, you don't have to because now my room, is also your room, you can go in there" he said motioning me to his bathroom.

"But-"

"No buts Marco, remember fresh start" he said affirmatively.

"We aren't on the nicknames stage yet, but Thanks" I said hurriedly and avoiding making eye contact with him.

I could hear him laugh as I closed the door behind me.

Maybe we're at the nicknames stage already.

                       *

"What do you wanna watch? He asked as he scrolled through movies and series on Netflix.

"Anything interesting I said as I got under the covers with him but making sure to keep some distance away from him.

"Okay.... well, how about... Stranger Things... Sounds interesting" he said pressing okay and I hummed in response.

It's definitely one of my favorite series right now.  We watched a few episodes which I'm thankful for because I definitely needed to catch up on the ones I'm yet to watch and also finished the bucket of ice cream he brought for both of us we were full already and slowly but steadily I found myself moving closer to him because it was kind of a scary series and also I was beginning to feel a bit sleepy too.

FIND THIS CHAPTER INTERESTING?
Like and Comment.

Photos of Manu Rios that'll make you go "Ou la la"

"Ou la la" 😍🥰☺️

"Ou la la" 😍🥰☺️