Chapter 2 - Breakfast (Edited)

DANIEL

"Good Morning Mr. Daniel, How was your night?" The new assistant asked me with a smile - which was fake of course - as he dropped a glass of water beside me.

"None of your business" I replied back and he nodded and left me all alone in my room finally some peace and quiet.

None of my Assistants ever stay for long, the highest one was for a week, I have a bit of- ok scratch that- some anger issues most times for some time now and this morning I wasn't really that happy cause I'm going to a new school but thank God it's my last year. I just wanted to get this over with once and for all.

I had started eating my breakfast when my Dad started a conversation about my new school.

"Daniel.." he called my name and paused immediately
when this usually happens it was because I had done something that offended him and he was going to start listing his punishments, even tho I was strong and never cared about anything at all. I had always secretly had this fear when it came to my parents they were very strict especially my dad. You do not want to touch the sleeping lion by the tail even when it's sleeping.

I remember when one of the helps mistakenly poured some red wine on my dad's suit and you do not wanna know what happened next, and no he did not kill him, but let's just say he got fired immediately. I almost choked when he called my name that way.

"You will be starting a new school tomorrow and this time around, I don't care what you'll do but if I receive one more report about your behavior, you will receive a great punishment" he said in an angry tone.

"Yes Dad" I replied and it sounded more like a whisper.

"I mean, Why can't you be more like your brother, he's very coordinated, and that's why he got an admission into one of the best universities out there. Your grades are good but what we have a problem with your behavior, you need to change it and very much this time too because we're not hiring any assistant again for you. It's been over five this month and you'll have to learn how to treat everyone equally, and I know how to do that" he said and looked at my mom and the both smiled but it vanished almost as immediately as it came. To be sincere that last part sent shivers down my spine, who knew what my dad was up to this time around.

"What your dad is trying to say is that.." my mom started and this is where the fire was gonna finally burn.

"...We don't like your attitude and that's why we decided to send you to a school where there are little or no rich people around so that you will treat everyone with the equal respect they deserve and not just that, but also because we don't want you to be having... I mean almost having sex in school.."  Ok, if words were to be bullets that last part would have finished the job and I would have been dead already.

I could remember my fucking English teacher coming into her empty class to come collect her phone only to see two of her students almost naked and with that we got expelled. It's not my fault when I see a good catch, I can't let it go.

" ...you've got a house here and a room too. In other words, don't have sex in school and don't come home whenever you like and don't embarrass yourself and us too in public" my mom ended as she took a sip of her wine.

"I'm sorry" I mumble as I looked at my food, my apetite had suddenly run away to an unknown destination.

After breakfast I took my car and zoomed through the city to clear my head a bit.

FIND THIS CHAPTER INTERESTING?
Like and Comment.

Here are some heartwarming photos of Manu Rios

Heartwarming photos 💜🔥💜🔥💜🔥