Chapter 10 - Old Times (Edited)

- The following chapter is a prologue on what happened after Marc had answered Daniel's phone and spoke with his father -

MARC

I paced around in the room trying to figure out what to do, Daniel's father would be here any moment now and I had to get him out of this room, but how?

Oh yeah, got it. I quickly went outside the room and met Sophie still serving drinks, she was the one who could help me out at this point.

"Hey Sophie, I need you to make a distraction in the kitchen area"

"Huh? What are you talking about, Me? Make a distraction? Why? And where have you been?"

"I promise you... I'll answer all those questions later but right now you need to make a distraction in the kitchen"

"Okay if you say so, but you owe me, big time"

"Yeah yeah, thanks" I said as I rolled my eyes and went back to the room. On my way I texted my mom.

"I might come back a bit late today, but don't worry I'm safe and I'm in good hands, love u ❤️"

                      *

"Okay, first things first, I need to get a hold of his phone, just in case his dad calls again..." I said as I narrated everything I did at the moment.

Now one more problem, how was I going to carry him out of here? Well as they say it's now or never. I decided to button up his shirt which was neatly pressed and the cologne he had on was pretty strong. I stared at him for a while admiring his cool features, did I just admire a guy? nah... this night is pretty messed up and I think I got my head in the clouds or I was drunk by inhaling his strong perfume, is that even a thing? I thought to myself as I put his hand over my shoulder and I used the system for walking with people who were limping to carrying him out but it wasn't so easy at all because he was almost falling every time and as we got to the main place where the main party was going on it was scanty very scanty and scattered, what the hell happened here, oh no what did Sophie do?

Whatever she did worked pretty well because it gave me the courage to carry Daniel out safely without getting looks and answering questions.

We were outside the house now and people from the party were in a hurry to leave, I spotted Alita looking anxious and afraid of something but right now I had no time for that. I pressed the open button on his car keys to find which one of these cars would respond and car that responded turned out to be a black Lamborghini Huracán which made my jaws drop. Damm, He got a pretty cool ride. I put him down on the left seat and leaned on the open car door and checked his phone if there was a message from his dad. It was getting pretty late now it was almost 12:30am now and that was when I remembered it was a school night,

Oh fuck! fuck! fuck! I'm gonna be in so much trouble with my parents where should I tell them that I went to? A lot of questions ran through my mind as I received a call from his dad once more.

"Hello, Sir, we are outside the premises now and we're in his Black Lamborghini Huracán by the tree, it's the only tree around..." before I could finish my sentence, I could see two big black Jeeps coming my way flashing their very bright light at us.