Celebrating 100K Reads on TRBA 🎉

Firstly, WOW... I am very speechless right now. I don't even know what to say or where to start from. Y'all have surprised me to to the extent I can't even come up with a good speech for this.

I want to say a very big THANK YOU to everyone of you who has given my book the wonderful opportunity for it to reach this stage; Right from the very beginning which is selecting my book either from directly my profile or picking it in any of Wattpad's recommendations or tags, your votes on each chapter, your comments (inline or at the end), adding this book to your reading lists and sharing it with your friends... all of that and more is what has helped TRBA get to where it is today.

When I started this book in late 2020, I never even thought of writing past 15 - 20 chapters or even getting up to 100 reads but here we are today, at 67 official chapters and 100k reads with the Season 2 of TRBA already in the works. Your love and support is what has kept me going and I sincerely appreciate all the encouragement I've been given so far.

The Rich Boy's Assistant will always hold a special place in my heart as it is very dear to me, a lot of emotions, thoughts and ideas have five into it and a lot of other things which I can't explain it all right now. You won't believe when I was the other segment of Chapter 46 - Side By Side, I had already started feeling emotional because my characters were growing up. Let's not talk about what happened when writing the last 3 chapters... especially the last one.

I still have plans for this book to be a Paperback, Ebook and most especially a Netflix series someday... I know it takes a lot to get there but the fact that we've come this far... we'll definitely get there.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100K READS

TRBA Always and Forever ❤️

- Author
Paul Victor (iampaulvictor)