Chapter 5 - "Hello Bitch" (Edited)

WARNING: ( There's a little Explicit Content here )

DANIEL

The new School wasn't really as bad as I thought. I got added to the football team the following week and I was surprisingly good at it. Not to brag but it was my first time and I did pretty impressive. I'm my last school I never really did much of sports as I wasn't really interested then. Here I thought it would be kind of nice to try something new.

My dad owned a lot of businesses and he wanted his kids to take over the important ones. I never really wanted to be part of the business at first as I had never really paid much interest in it. My dad started hiring assistants for me some time ago as he said I was beginning to get of age to know about the family's business but then those he hired were mostly in it for the money or never really cared about it in the first place. Along the line at some point I started having interests in them some months later. That did not stop me from pursuing my own dreams... which I haven't quite decided on yet because there were literally so many doors opened for me to choose from thanks to my family's status.

I was already getting tired of Nathaniel, he always tried to impress me but I never really cared at all, One reason that Nathaniel in Question was old enough to be my dad but never really said anything although I would rather prefer someone younger.

A text came in from one of my clingy girlfriends- ok it was actually one of the hookups from the new school I had in recent time. I picked up my phone and checked it but then I opened it by mistake and now I had to reply to it.

BarbieGurl💕: hey boo, you up for tonight 🍑💦

Me: no, I'm busy tonight, probably next time.

BarbieGurl💕: Aww, okay. We'll meet at the party then; I'll send you the address when I'm done planning it 😘

Me: cool 🔥

I used to be the ladies' man back in my former school.

                          *

I went to school the next day and first period went pretty slow; physics was just not my thing right now. Next week I will be attending my first business meeting and I had to start practicing everything I was going to say. I do not show it outside but I was pretty nervous inside. Nathaniel does not even bring it up and doesn't show up all the time anyways and my mind keeps on forgetting everything. Sometimes I just think to myself, how did I get a 40+ years greedy person as an assistant?, anyway that's none of my business.

I turned over to look at Marc who was dozing off in class, he's been doing that for the past week tho and I wasn't sure why, maybe he is usually this way. This was the first time I actually got to look at him without getting any glares come my way. Whenever he saw me, he always seemed to be angry for some reason, I haven't actually talked to him since my first day, only the people who he was always around with most of the time. Addison and Jake to be exact.

"Daniel, please tap Marc over there" the teachers voice made its way to me which made me to flinch a little.

"Hey bitch wake up" I said as I tapped him.

"Language" the teacher warned.

I rolled my eyes before saying a begrudging "sorry" which came out more of a whisper.