Chapter 33 - Menories (Edited)

Note: There will be a change in the character POV at some point in this chapter.
It will be the continuation of events but from another character's view.

Texts in italics are past memories

MARC

So yes, that's how my mind went haywire.

Daniel Fucking Ferreira is Kissing me.

I stood there void of any thinking capacity as his lips connected with mine.

It felt like it was something he always wanted to do. It was something I always wanted to do.

The kiss was passionate and of want and desire.

My heart was beginning to beat fast and I could feel numbness beginning to creep over my body, maybe it was the drink I had done seconds ago or my state of shock but I managed to pull away while pushing him away slightly.

My head was in a frenzy, I couldn't quite think straight as everything was beginning to spin and my vision was starting to get blurry. While i breathed heavily, I don't know what happened next but I felt my body falling down while I could hear what sounded like an echo of my name.

"Marc!" It felt distant, yet near at the same time.

I was expecting to hit the floor, but I didn't.

*

"Where are we going?" I asked my mom surprised as she made a turn from the direction she was supposed to be headed towards, our school.

"It's take your kids to work day today" my mom said taking a moment to glance at Mellisa and I.

"Plus, I know how guys always wanted to visit my workplace" my mom continued.

"Well it isn't our fault they have such an amazing environment there and the food is free" Mellisa said as she turned to me knowingly.

Whenever it was go to work day for either of my parents, it was always a fight for who gets to go because they treated all the employees' kids like royalty.

I don't know what happened next but I immediately saw myself walking through that same exquisitely decorated hallway which for some reason always seemed to be revamped every single time I come here.

I took a turn and that's when I heard my mom's voice, it wasn't cheerful or sober but fear and plea engulfed it.

"No, Mr. Martins please" I heard her say in a hushed whisper.

I stopped walking to hear the conversation and also to find out where it was coming from.

There was a hallway on my right, not as big as the one I'm on.

I walked cautiously and slowly so as to not make any noise while pretending to admire the architecture because they were cameras around and I did not want to appear weird.

I stood in front of the mahogany doors that was slightly ajar, I couldn't see anyone inside from where I stood, I tried to knock but then I thought against it, instead I listened.