Chapter 50 - "Where Am I?" (Edited)

Guys... CHAPTER FREAKIN 50!!! 🎉🥳🥂

I literally had no idea I would write even up to chapter 20 but now we're at CHAPTER FREAKIN 50!!! 🥳

You guys are literally the reason this book has kept going for this long-

Let me not bore you with all of that sappy talk here... I'll get enough time to do so at the end of this chapter or some other time 😂

There is a change of POV in this Chapter (Freakin 50!!!!)

DANIEL

We all shot Addison with a what they fuck are you doing? glare which made her become less confident in whatever she had planned on saying or doing but that only lasted for a few seconds.

"Yes, Addison..? You want to say something?" Mr. Williams asked after Addison had become unsure of herself for a few seconds.

"Uh.. Yes... I.. The thing is..." She starred fidgeting with her hands as she looked at us and we returned it with questioning looks.

Now, Mrs. Williams comes to stand next to her husband as Mellisa and Bryan's voice become muffled in the background as they have an argument why they have to share money.

"As graduation nears... and finals approaching... a lot of us are torn between what we want to do and how the future is going to be like" She says holding her head and her facial expression began to morph into that of someone looking sick.

"Oh... even thinking about it is so... so... so... well you get the point... and now... you know how Marc can be at times... he doesn't want to bother anyone with situations like this... and so.. he decided to take a time off to recollect his thoughts and finally come to a stand on his decision" She said looking afar off and distressed.

The room goes silent except if you want to count Mellisa threatening Bryan to give her back the $100 he stole or she will will hunt him down and get it herself, other than that... silence.

"He should have told us something... I mean we could have helped..." Mr. Williams said thoughtfully and turning to his wife.

"Maybe we've been pushing him away and he thinks he can't rely on us... Have we been doing bad parenting?" She asked her husband a bit taken aback.

"What... have you... done?" I asked bewildered and the looks on Jake and Sophie's face mirrored mine.

"It's called saving your butts.. and a pinch of acting" She said flipping her hair and smirking.

"How come you're just telling us this now?" Mrs. Williams asks.

"Oh.." Addison's bubble deflates and it's my turn to smirk at her.

"Did I?... Well it's just happened on short notice I didn't have time to process everything and he didn't tell us anything either... as a good friend... it's in my instinct to know" She said blinking a few times to prove a point.

"You guys are such good friends, Marc is lucky to have you guys" Mrs. Williams says looking at us but I can tell she's remembered good memories as she looks at her husband who in turn smiles.