Prologue: (Y/N)'s Time

A month after school started
Kunigigaoka Junior High School
Class 3-A
(Y/N) POV

I was leaning against my hand as the teacher teaches math.

(Y/N) Araumi. That's my name. I'm not good at socializing so I only have two friends. Karma and Nagisa.

But Nagisa has been sent to Class 3-E because of his grades. As for Karma, he was involved in an incident that made him suspended from school and will be sent to Class 3-E too.

Teacher: Now, if you-

I stood up and walked to the door.

Teacher: Araumi-san? Where are you going?

Me: Gotta hit the restroom.

I got out of the classroom and began to make my way towards the restroom.

As I was walking, suddenly I heard someone chatting.

???: He's a quite reasonable chairman, isn't he?

???: Hrm. He is receiving a large sum from the government compensation.

I quickly hid behind a pillar.

???: However, it is certainly convenient.

Two men walked past the pillar but they didn't notice me.

Spiky Hair Man: There is a monster here who can destroy the earth. Furthermore, even the military can't kill him, and he is working as a teacher. It's best we government, the chairman, and the student of Class 3-E are the only ones to know this secret.

I waited for them to disappear from my sight before continuing to walk towards the restroom.

Me: It sounds like Class 3-E is having fun.

I looked out at a window beside me while walking.

Me: I think I know what to do.

I changed my destination from the restroom to the teachers' office.

When I was in front of the office, I opened the office door enter. I looked around and saw there are at least five teachers were inside the room.

One of the teachers greeted me.

Teacher: Araumi-san, do you need anything?

I walked up to him.

Me: Sensei.

I grabbed his collar and punched his face.

Everyone in the room was shocked by my action.

Me: Die.

I threw him to the ground and got on him before continuing to punch his face.

Two teachers tried to stop me but failed.

I continued to punch the face for five minutes straight until I was satisfied.

I noticed the office was full of teachers and students. The two men from before were also here.