Training Time

(A/N): Update this little bit early than usual since I'm gonna be little bit busy tomorrow.

A few days later
Class 3-E Building
Karasuma POV

Irina: M-Master Lovro?!!

Me: He's here as a special instructor during the summer break. He'll be giving us advice regarding our strategy from a pro's point of view.

Lovro: Rest just one day and your body will forget how to kill. Go change your clothes immediately if you don't want to be thrown out!!

Irina:*runs away* Y-Yes, right away!!

Lovro then turned his attention towards me.

Lovro: So, are you positive that Koro-sensei isn't watching us right now?

Me: As we told you, he's taking a vacation at Mt. Everest right now. My subordinates are keeping watch so there's no doubt about it.

Lovro: Very well, keeping the details of your strategy a secret is crucial.

And then, he started to talk with the students about their plans.

One of the students asked him why don't just send some hitmen to help them.

And he said that he can't since that octopus has a sharp sense and also he couldn't contact the promising hitmen that he had.

Lovro: So the important part is this simultaneous shooting at the end. Accurate timing and precise aim are essential.

Me: Are you worried about Class E's marksmanship?

Lovro:*smirks* No, it's the opposite. Especially those two, they are magnificent.

He said the last part while looking at Chiba and Hayami.

Me:*smiles* Right? Chiba Ryuunosuke excels in spatial calculations. He's a sniper that no one can compare to. Hayami Rinka has a good balance of accuracy in her fingers and kinetic vision. She's an excellent soldier capable of taking down any moving target. Neither of them has outspoken personalities, but they're the type to let the results do the talking.

Lovro: Hmm, it's enough to make me want them as my students. But more importantly...

He turned his attention towards (Y/N) who was dodging all Sara's attacks.

Lovro: Why are those two having hand-to-hand combat training...? They were good, though...

Karasuma:*sighs* That's... Uhh... Their usual argument session...

Lovro: I-I see... What are they arguing about, anyways...?

Me: Beats me.

Lovro: Well, that aside, I want to test them. Chiba-kun, Hayami-san, please shoot those two with your anti-sensei gun. And don't stop until I say so.

Those two looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders before starting to shoot (Y/N) and Sara with their guns.

And surprisingly, whilst those two were still arguing, they dodged the bullets and started to rush at the shooters.