Strategy Time

Later That Night
Seaside Cafe
(Y/N) POV

The assassination failed. Koro-sensei turned into a form that he claimed to be invincible to any attacks including nuclear weapons. He looked like a ball when he was in that form.

Everyone except me, Karma, and Sara were frustrated. And I think the most frustrated ones amongst them were Hayami and Chiba.

And now we were relaxing in the cafe.

Maehara:*sweating* Man, I'm beat.

Mimura:*sweating* Should we just go back to our rooms and rest... I don't have any energy left to do anything else.

Terasaka: What's wrong with you guys, getting depressed after failing once? We did everything we planned to do, so let's just kick back tomorrow.

Okajima:*sweating* You're right. Tomorrow, I'm gonna take my time to enjoy watching the girls in their swimsuits. No matter how tired I am, I'll make sure to bleed out my nose with everything I got.

Me:...

Me*thought*: Everyone is way too tired... Could it be that...

Suddenly...

Nagisa: Nakamura-san...!! You're burning up...!!

Suddenly a lot of blood came out from Okajima's nose.

Nagisa: Okajima-kun!!

Karasuma was about to go to the recep but

Me: It's useless. There's only a clinic on this island and it's already closed.

Karasuma:*looks at me* You...

His phone then went off.

He quickly answered the call and spoke with the caller.

I and Sara started to help the others that were sick.

Little Timeskip
The same place
(Y/N) POV

Karasuma: And that's the situation...

The caller was the culprit and he has the antidote.

He claimed that the sicked students were infected by an artificial virus. If we wanted the antidote, send the shortest boy and girl.

Yada: That's terrible. Who is this guy that could do such a thing?!!

Karasuma:*looks at me* (Y/N)... You know about the existence of the clinic and when it closed. Could it be that you...