Time For A Fair Fight

A few days later
Class 3-E
(Y/N) POV

Me: So, how was your trip to Hawaii yesterday?

Nagisa&Karma: Fun!

Me: I see.

Yesterday, those two asked Koro-sensei to bring them to Hawaii so they could watch a movie. Since I'm not interested in that movie, I didn't follow them.

Koro-sensei entered the class and greeted everyone.

And yesterday we received a message from Karasuma saying that there will be another assassin will join us as a student.

Koro-sensei: When Ritsu-san and Sara-chan first came, I underestimated them a bit and had dreadful experience, so this time, I'll be on guard.

Me: Just what did you do to him, Sara?

Sara: We cut five of his tentacles, remember?

Me: Oh, right.

Koro-sensei: In any case, I'm truly happy that your number of comrades-in-arms is increasing.

Hara: Come to think of it, do you two know anything about them, Ritsu, Sara?

Sara: I've been trained in different place than them, so I know nothing.

Ritsu: Yep, she's right. But I know something about the new student.

She started telling them what she knows about the new student.

I didn't pay too much attention to her though. But from what she said, she was an overwhelmingly inferior assassin compared to the new student. Oh, and the new student is a boy.

Suddenly our class door open. Everyone looked at the door and saw a man. He was wearing white robe and white mask that cover his whole face except the eyes part.

He then suddenly brought out a pigeon out of nowhere.

Man: Sorry, I must have frightened you.

Me*thought*: Not even a little.

Man:*playful tone* I, however, am not the transfer student. I am his guardian. Well, I'm dressed entirely white, so just call me "Shiro".

I stared at his eyes.

Me*thought*: Hmm?

Shiro noticed that I was staring at him.

Shiro: Is there anything I can help you with?

Me: No, thank you.

I lean against my hand and look out at the window.

Me*thought*: His eyes are eyes of someone that want revenge.

Shiro continued talking for a little bit before calling the new student to sit beside Ritsu.

Shiro:*playful tone* Hey, Itona! Come on in!

Suddenly someone crashed the wall at the back of the class and entered the class and sat at the desk beside Ritsu.