Assembly Time

A few days later
Main School Building
Main Hall
(Y/N) POV

Today was assembly day. I wanted to skip it at first, but I didn't think it will be a good idea to let Class E went to the assembly without me around.

Nagisa: Looks like Karma-kun is skipping again, huh?

Me: Yeah.

As we were walking, suddenly someone called Nagisa.

We looked at the voice direction and saw two students. A glasses student and a fat student.

Fat Student: Good work~

Glasses Man: It must be difficult to come all the way down here for this.

They started to laugh.

Me: Hmph, no wonder you two have such a fat and skinny body. You two never exercise, do you?

They flinched a little after hearing my voice.

Fat Student: I-It's (Y/N)! R-Run!

And with that, they ran away from me and Nagisa.

Nagisa: Thanks.

I just quiet.

We then walked to Class E line. Nagisa stood in front of me.

The principal then come up to the stage and started giving speech. And of course I don't hear it. I just ignored most of his speech, but the end of his speech caught my attention.

Principal: In short, you are all elites selected from the best of the best nationwide. As your principal, I guarantee it. Still, pride is a powerful enemy, if you are negligent... You'll end up becoming like a certain group of hopeless someones.

The whole hall started laughing at us Class 3-E.

Me: Hey, old hag.

Everyone stopped laughing after hearing my voice.

Me: If you are finished, then please fuck off from that stage. We don't have the whole day for an old hag like you. We are busy, you know?

Nagisa*thought*: Crap!! Now he's pissed!!

Principal: W-Well, moving on, we have an announcement from the Student Council. Student Council, please start setting up your equipment.

As the Student Council preparing their equipment, I saw Karasuma entered the main hall and walked to where teachers were waiting.

As he talked with one of the teachers, two female students from our class showed their decorated knife sheaths.

Karasuma then quickly ordered them to hide the sheaths back.

And a second later, Irina also entered the main hall. She talked with Karasuma for a few seconds before called Nagisa.

Irina: Nagisa-kun.

She got close to Nagisa and whispered him something. I still could hear her though.

Irina*whispering*: I get the impression that you've been writing down all the octopus' weaknesses in your notebook. Loan it to nee-san, won't you?