Time to Meet

Everything happened 10 years ago in a government facility. I was still a 19 years old girl that looking for a job. One day, a group of people claimed to be people from the government came and offered me a job.

They said I just need to teach high-school standard maths, add maths, physics, and science to a boy. Since I'm good at those subjects, I accepted the job since the payment is very huge.

But I never thought that the boy I will be teaching was a three years old boy.

My name is Kikuchi Hana. This is a story of how I met with a human that has been called the "perfect human" by the Japanese government.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Scientist: Kikuchi Hana-san, right?

Me: Yes.

Scientist: I'm sure you already know what you need to do when you decide to take this job, right?

Me: Yes. I just need to teach some high school subjects to a boy, right?

Scientist: Correct. Well, before you start, please sign here.

He said and pointed at the bottom of a paper.

Me: If you don't mind, can I read what's written on it first?

Scientist: Sure.

Me: Thank you.

Well, I'm a careful person, you see.

I took the paper and read what was written on it.

Me*thought*: Okay... What have I gotten myself into?

From what I read, everything that I'll see in here stays in here. Telling anyone about what I see is strictly forbidden.

Scientist: It's okay if you want to withdraw now. We still have a lot of candidates.

Me: No, it's fine. I'll sign this contract.

The scientist gave me a pen and I signed the contract.

Scientist: Well then, I'll show you your student.

He stood up and left the room.

I followed him.

After a few minutes of walking, we walked into a room.

There was a large transparent glass in the room and we can see the other that located room across the glass.

There were a group of scientists taking notes while looking at the other room.