Warning Time

A day later
Class 3-E
(Y/N) POV

Koro-sensei: My body has felt a little bit off since yesterday

Koro-sensei: My body has felt a little bit off since yesterday. Maybe I've caught a summer cold.

Terasaka opened the door and entered the class.

Koro-sensei quickly approached him and the liquids coming from his nose fell on Terasaka.

Koro-sensei: You were so angry yesterday and I thought you might not come in today! Don't worry, everyone's already gotten over it, right, right?

Me: I'm more worried you might make him angry again, sensei.

Koro-sensei: I thought about it all day yesterday, but in the end, it really is best to speak to the person himself. If there's anything bothering you, won't you let me hear it after this?

Terasaka cleaned himself using Koro-sensei's necktie before speaking.

Terasaka: Oi, octopus. It's about time I get serious and beat the shit out've ya. Come to the pool after school. You're weak against water, ain'tcha?

He then looked at the students.

Terasaka: You lot help out too!! I'm gonna kick this fucker into the water!!

Everyone just stared at him without saying anything.

Me:*walks out* Hey, Karma. I need to talk with you.

Karma: Sure.

He followed me suit and we started to walk out from the building.

Karma: What is it about?

Me: Sara told me that Terasaka's been used by Shiro and Itona.

Karma: Huh?

Me: Back then when we first went to the pool, I found a footprint and I told Sara about it. We then compared the footprint with Terasaka's but it wasn't belong to him. She then asked me to put a spycam near the tree. And after I took the spycam back for her, we saw Shiro and Itona in the video that has been recorded.

Karma: Why you're telling me this?

Me: Because Sara have a plan and the plan needs me to succeed. But I have something else to do this evening, so can you replace me?

Karma: Well, sure.

Me: Thanks. Here's the plan.

Timeskip
That evening
My room
(Y/N) POV