Time To Reveal The Past

The Same Place
(Y/N) POV

Nagisa took off his short-sleeved hoodie and put the stun gun on his waist.

He then started to walk closer to Takaoka while wearing that smile of his and holding the knife.

Takaoka got into his stance while holding the knife.

Two weapons.

Skilled enemy.

The enemy must know the fear of being killed.

Me*thought*: It's all present.

"A secret killing technique. But, that doesn't mean it's a "sure kill technique". If an assassin got dragged from assassination to a battle, they need to kill the guard quickly or the reinforcement will come. The secret killing technique returns the scene from a battle to an assassination."

Back then in the facility, I was raised in, I've never been taught about assassination, but I've been taught about self-defense.

So I never knew nekodamashi used in sumo can be used in assassinations.

Honestly, I actually have wondered for a while if it can be used in self-defense. But since I don't have any guinea pigs, I never tried to use them on people.

When Nagisa was so close to Takaoka, he dropped the knife.

He then quickly clapped his hand in front of Takaoka's face.

As soon as he did that, he quickly drew out the stun gun and hit Takaoka with it

Takaoka fell to his knees.

Everyone except me, Sara, mom, and dad looked at him in disbelief.

Sousuke: Wow...

Terasaka: Finish him off, Nagisa. If you fire it off around his neck, he'll pass out.