AI Time

A few days later
Class 3-E
(Y/N) POV

Me, Nagisa, and Sugino entered the class.

Sugino: Now then, is the transfer student here yet?

Yesterday we received e-mail from Karasuma saying that we'll have another new student today.

But instead of a student, we saw a device in the classroom. We got closer to the device.

Me: Can you really consider this thing as a student?

Nagisa&Sugino: I know right...

An hour later...

Everyone has arrived and Karasuma explained the situation.

Apparently, that device was "autonomously thinking fixed artillery-san".

Man, her name is long. I'm just gonna call her as "AI-san".

Koro-sensei laughed at Karasuma.

Karasuma: You better not laugh. You're the same sort of sideshow act. I'll say this to start. "She" is an AI with a face who has been registered as a full-fledged student. Though she will be pointing her guns at you back there, you cannot counterattack against her since you made a contract to not hurt your students.

Koro-sensei:*chuckle* I see. Using my own contract against me... So I'm treat that machine as a student, despite its appearance. Very well, autonomously thinking fixed artillery-san, welcome to Class E!

Little Timeskip
Class 3-E
(Y/N) POV

The class has started and some students were discussing on how will AI-san attack.

Sara: Karasuma-sensei said "will be pointing guns" but I don't see any guns on her.

Me: Beats me. I bet she's keeping her weapons in that body of her.

Suddenly we heard weird noises coming from AI-san.

We looked at her.