Pool Time

A few days later
Class 3-E
(Y/N) POV

Sugino: So hoooot...

Yeah, it was really hot in here. Well, it was summer, after all.

I was wearing my short-sleeved uniform without wearing anything under it.

Koro-sensei: How undisciplined...

Me*thought*: I don't want to hear that from a creature who can go to artic back and forth.

Hinano: But the pool opens today, right? I'm really looking forward to P.E.

Kimura: Nah... That pool would be hell for us in Class E.

They started to talk about something I couldn't care about.

Koro-sensei then mentioned a small stream nearby and asked us to change into our swimsuits so we can cool off there.

Little Timeskip
On our way to the stream
(Y/N) POV

The students were wearing their P.E jackets and shorts.

Karma: Nagisa-kun, apparently you were pretty amazing recently. I wish I could've seen that assassination you did!

Kayano: You should have. It's all because you skipped all the classes you considered as unimportant.

Karma: Aww! But I don't like that fatass at all, right, (Y/N)-kun?

Me:*keeps walking*...

Karma: Oh, and I heard your parents also showed up that day. What was that about?

Me:... They work for the Ministry of Defense too.

Karma: I see! Why didn't you tell us?

Me: Sorry, I couldn't find any reason to tell you.

Koro-sensei: Now then! I said it earlier, right? That there are things you can't do even with Mach 20. One such thing is taking all of you to the pool. Unfortunately, it would take an entire day.

Isogai: A day? You're exaggerating. It's a 20-minute walk to the main building's pool.

Koro-sensei: Hmm? Who said anything about going to the main building?

Koro-sensei: 1 day of its creation, 1 minute to get here, and 1 second to get in

All except me&Sara: Y...YAHOO!