New Teacher

A few days later
Training field
Karasuma POV

Me: Keep your eyes peeled! Predict your target's next move!! If all of you anticipate his movements, you will cut off his means to escape!

I said while dodging students' knife attacks.

In the four months since I came here... The number of students with "potential" has increased.

Isogai and Maehara rushed at me.

I dodged most of their attacks.

Isogai Yuuma and Maehara Hiroto. They're a combination who get along well and have excellent reflexes.

Maehara managed to hit me with his knife.

These two alone have increased the number of successful knife hits against me.

Me: Good!! You two each gain 1 point!! Next!!

(Y/N) and Sara approached me with their knife.

(Y/N): Why do you need to drag me?

Sara: Both of us know we have a great chemistry.

(Y/N):*sighs* Whatever, let's end this fast.

Both of them rushed at me with (Y/N) was in front.

I got into my defensive stance.

Whilst running, (Y/N) spun his knife around and threw it to me.

I dodged it and looked back at (Y/N) who was already in front of me.

He tried to sweep my legs but I jumped, dodging his attack.

But before I could land, someone hugged me from behind and pointed an anti-sensei knife at my neck making me and the person fell.

It was Sara.

Me: When did you...?

(Y/N): Well, I was a decoy, after all.

He said and picked his knife.

Sara let go of me and we stood up. She and (Y/N) then walked away.

(Y/N): Please find someone else next time.

(Y/N) Araumi. Has been adopted by two of my colleagues. Has graduated from a program called "Perfection" that was held by the Japan government itself. The program main objective is to raise a child into a "perfect human". And (Y/N) is the success product of the program. And he started holding back his true potential after our first sparring ended.

Sara: Can't guarantee that.

Sara Ikura. She was also from the same program. Since she and (Y/N) have trained together, I'm not surprised by how good their chemistry are. But she never managed to graduate from the program. Well, I think she's already good.

Suddenly...