006

Don't be shy, comment (:

"How do I look?" Harry is standing in front of the mirror again, checking himself out. He wears a floral shirt, top buttons open and a black skinny jeans.

"Harry we've literally been over this yesterday. You always look great. Let me sleep, I have a headache." Niall whines, eyes closed.

"You shouldn't have drunk so much at the club yesterday, Ni." Harry chuckles.

"How could I know that you met your boy again and that you would be obsessing in front of the mirror again? Just go, H."

"I'm going to be ten minutes late." Harry smiles. "You know, keep him waiting a bit as well."

"That's a bit rude, H."

"I've waited two hours for that dick only because he thought that you were my boyfriend. If he likes me, he can wait ten minutes." Harry fixes his hair and puts on his golden cross necklace.

"What are you? 14? Gosh Harry just go to the guy. If he doesn't wait you are going to freak all day and I can't handle that because I want sleep."

"I can't stand you." Harry grabs a shoe and throws it at Niall.

"Always so violent."

"Just look at me and tell me if I look hot enough for William."

Niall finally opens his eyes and looks at his best friend.

"You look good." He drops himself again and closes his eyes.

"You're no help." Harry grabs his boots and tells Niall goodbye. It's exactly one o'clock now and he wonders if William is already waiting in the lobby bar. Harry decides to wait a little bit longer though, just to check if William would wait for him too and when the boy walks down he indeed sees the short boy waiting in one of the chairs.

"Hey!" Harry walks up to him and the frown on William face disappears and gets replaced by a smile.

"You're here!" William stands up and pulls Harry in a hug. "I was so scared you were going to stand me up as a kind of revenge when I didn't see you."

"I'd never. What do you have there?" Harry points at the rose in William's hand.

"I uh, I brought it for you. I hope you like it? It's... I felt like I had to make up for yesterday and I saw that rose and it reminded me of you because it's very pretty..."

Harry blushes and looks at William from under his eye lashes.

"You're such a charmer."

"Only for pretty boys like you, love." He winks.

Harry wants to thank him but right then he sees Zayn walking in the bar and he can't see Harry with William because he will tell Liam and also he will blow Harry's cover.

"Why don't we go out for a walk?" William says before Harry can say something. And Harry can't even answer. William grabs his hand and pulls him on the terrace from the bar. Harry doesn't complain though because the Zayn problem is solved without him looking weird and William just took his hand and it's still burning very much. Harry can't stop staring at their fingers that are intertwined. It feels so good, like it's supposed to be like this.

William follows Harry's gaze and he quickly lets go of the bigger hand.

"I'm so sorry I just did that and made you feel uncomfortable!" he apologises immediately, face crimson red.

"It's okay, really. I think you should hold my hand after giving me such a beautiful flower."

William laughs and grabs Harry's hand again.

"Well, I don't mind holding your hand. It's really warm and it feels huge."

"You know what else feels huge?" Harry smirks and William slaps him playfully.

"Such a perverted thoughts! I think as a punishment you should give me a piggy back ride up there!" William points at the small garden in the hotel. He clearly took the rose from there as well. Harry can see loads of flowers over there.

"Hop on then."

"Uh, that sounds dirty." William smirks while jumping on Harry's back.

"You have such a dirty mind." The younger boy laughs. He can't believe how whipped he is. It's fifty degrees Celsius outside here in Brazil and here he is running with a cute boy on his back that he only met before yesterday and he is totally fine with it because William gave him a flower, called him pretty and held his hand and god...

Harry feels like a teenager all over again. No scratch that. Harry wasn't that bad as a teenager.

"It's pretty impressive." William starts when he got off Harry's back when they are in the garden. "All those flowers and that one big tree. Let's go to the tree, Edward!" William grabs his hand again and they run towards the big tree in the middle of the garden.

And when William calls him Edward all the butterflies just disappear. Because yeah, Harry really likes that guy, more than he should like a guy that he met 2 days ago. But William likes someone else. He likes Edward, the physiotherapist from the American team, not Harry. Would William still be like this if he knew who Harry really is.

Harry has always been a bad liar and now he is sitting against the tree next to William and he is so close to just tell him who he really is so he doesn't have to lie.

"Stop frowning, start talking." William smiles.

"Talk about what?" Harry turns to the boy next and can't help but stare in those blue eyes. They are so freaking gorgeous.

"Yourself. I want to know every single bit about you. Do you have siblings? What's your favourite colour? Which song do you listen to when you feel sad? What would be your last meal if you could choose?"

"So many questions there, William." Harry laughs. "You make me so shy."

"Alright, ask me a question first then!" William smiles, squeezing Harry's hand. Harry thinks deeply and after a minute of silence, he asks a question.

"If you were a chair, what celebrity would you let sit on you?"

William's face is super serious when he answers.

"What a great question. Such a great question."

"You're mocking me!" Harry pouts.

"I'd never." William giggles, fucking giggles and it makes Harry feel warm inside.

"Well then answer my question!"

William bites his lip, thinking deeply before he answers.

"Suzan Boyle."

"Why Suzan Boyle?" Harry laughs.

"She has curly hair, like you." William's hand moves into Harry's hair and the younger boy can't help but lean into William's touch. And they keep asking each other questions for one and a half hour more while William's hand is buried in Harry's hair. It's only when William has to go back on water boy duty that the two boys separate.

"I had so much fun, Edward." William smiles when they are in front of the bar again. "Want to meet up tonight?"

"Very much. Thank you again for the rose. It's really beautiful."

"You are beautiful." William kisses Harry's cheek before he leaves him.

"See you tonight, curly." He takes Harry's hand and puts something in it before he leaves.

This is my number. Text me xx