010

Hi babies! Third one of the day (:

"You have explaining to do, Tomlinson." Zayn says when Louis enters the room.

"Leave me alone, Zayn." Louis' voice is hoarse and it cracks with every single word he says.

"Hey, hey!" Zayn's stern look changes into a worried one. "Talk to me, Louis. What happened? Come on, you know you're like an annoying little brother to me."

It makes Louis smiles lightly for like a second.

"I'm a bad person."

"Oh no, Louis you are not." Zayn says immediately. "What happened with you and Harry? You both looked so confused."

"We both lied to each other." Louis sobs. "But I didn't mean to hurt him, Zayn I promise. He didn't recognise me. He didn't know I was Louis Tomlinson and that was so freaking amazing. I didn't get a billion questions about my life, about my girlfriend or asking me if the rumours are true that I'm going to transfer to Liverpool. He was just liking me for me, accepting me for me and he liked to hang around with me because apparently when I'm not a lying asshole, I'm fun." Louis wipes away his tears with the palm of his hands.

"And what did he lie about?" Zayn asks curiously.

"Same thing. He pretended to be a physiotherapist for the American team..."

Zayn only nods.

"So why are you crying now? So what you both lied? You both enjoyed the fact that you didn't get recognised. So now you know that his name is Harry and Liam's brother and he knows you're Louis Tomlinson. What's the difference? You're still the same people that you became friends with, just another name. Both of you clicked, you liked each other, I don't see the problem. You both did the same but not with bad intentions."

And Louis wished that it really was that simple, just another name and that's it. But it isn't because William doesn't have a girlfriend while Louis does and they kissed. That changed fucking everything. He lied in Harry's face about him being just a toy boy. It's way too complicated between them to just make up.

"I'm going to bed." Louis mumbles. He doesn't bother to change and just falls down. He hides himself under the blankets and tears fall down from his cheek. He grabs his phone and googles Harry Payne but it's quickly clear to Louis that Harry doesn't share his family name with his brother.

Loads of pictures appear from Harry and also articles about him dating different guys. It pisses Louis off and he turns off his phone. He doesn't want to see it, doesn't want to see the prettiest boy, prettiest person, with someone else. He hates this situation. It's killing Louis and he has no idea how to get himself out of it.

He hates the way he reacted towards the curly boy, regrets all the venom words he said. They were like one person when they hung out. They were not at all the same. Harry liked sweet, Louis savoury. Harry liked pastel colours while Louis is more for the dark ones. Harry loves to cook while Louis hates cooking but loves eating. They matched in so many fucking ways. Harry could have been Louis' best friend. If they just didn't...

Louis' finger moves to his lips. He still feels them tingling, closes his eyes to imagine Harry's on them again. It was so soft, so sweet, nothing like how he feels when Eleanor kisses him. And god he shouldn't compare the two. Louis feels disgusting.

And the next day during training Louis clearly still feels off.

"Tomlinson! If you don't concentrate I'll bench you for the tournament!" coach screams when Louis literally misses a pass from Zayn and let it roll outside the field.

Louis ignores the man and when ten minutes later he misses a penalty by kicking the ball five meters over the net, the coach kicks Louis from the field. Not that Louis cares to be honest.

Ten minutes later the teams arrives in the locker room as well. Louis is showered and changed already and Zayn walks over to his friend.

"You have to get your shit together, mate." He says softly, making sure the others don't hear him. "if it's really this hard for you that you fight with Harry then go talk to him but slacking on training won't get you anywhere."

"Who told you this is about Harry?" Louis snaps. "I don't care. We barely knew each other."

Zayn shakes his head as he takes the soap out of his sports bag.

"You do you, Louis. Just know that if you keep training like this, coach will kick you out of the team before tournament even starts."

--

When Louis is back to the hotel, his eyes fall immediately on the blond guy that was with Harry. He is chatting up the girl from reception, making her blush and laugh and Louis can't stop staring at them. Because if Niall is here that means that Harry is probably alone because the American team is still training. He really considers to walk up to Harry's room, knock, beg him for forgiveness and ask him to be friends because he has been thinking about him all day.

And Louis decides to take the elevator. Harry is on his floor anyway, and he has to pass his room. And when he is in front of it, he stops walking and just stares.

"Hey, you must be Louis!" Louis turns around and there he stands; Liam Payne, best player of the moment, captain of the American team and Harry's brother.

"Liam, hi!" Louis smiles. He stretches his hand to shake Liam's. "Nice to meet you finally!"

"Nice to meet you too. Zayn can't stop talking about you, I'm starting to get jealous." Liam is joking, or Louis thinks he is. He is pretty scared of the guy. He is a lot more muscular and taller and he is fucking Harry's brother.

"No need to be! He is so happy and proud to be your best friend." Louis smiles at the older guy. "It's an honour to meet you. You're a blessing to the football world."

"That's really sweet! Hey uh, I was about to visit my little brother and invite him and his friend over to hang out with Zayn and I later. You should totally come as well. Zayn says that he thinks the two of you would be amazing friends and you look like a good lad."

"Oh, I uh..."

"It's not a question, Louis. You share with Zayn, right? I'll text him that you come with. I'll see you later!" Liam goes over to Harry's door and knocks on it and Louis quickly waves at him and runs towards his room.

So yeah, he is going to see Harry tonight. He doesn't know if he is over the moon or wants to drown himself...