O13

so much school work im literally drowning in it

"Where were you yesterday?" Zayn asks during the warming up to Louis. "You said you'd drop off Harry and never came back. Are the two of you okay again?"

"We are." Louis smiles. "Thanks mate, I appreciate that you didn't tell Liam anything about our little fight. I can't imagine being already on the wrong foot with him."

"No reason to create drama. I assumed you and Harry would work things out. You're really kind of similar people. So you stayed in his room then?"

Louis nods.

"Yeah, we watched a movie. It was cool. He's a really nice lad."

"He really is." Zayn agrees. "I'm glad the two of you are friends. Liam likes you as well by the way. He said you gave out good vibes whatever that means."

Louis laughs while starting to stretch.

"He seems nice as well, but that's not even shocking I mean he's Harry's brother."

"They are completely different." Zayn's trying to reach the ground with his hands during the stretching. "Like there is nothing that they have in common, not even their name."

"Yeah, what about that?" Louis asks, arching his back.

"It's pretty dramatic so..."

"Tomlinson, Malik do you want me to bring some coffee and cookies?" Coach is standing in front of the two boys with his arms crossed and an angry glare.

"Sorry, coach." Both boys apologize.

"Yeah, another five laps for both of you. Don't chit chat during my training two days before the first game."

Louis curses in himself as he stops stretching and starts running around the field.

"And faster, Tomlinson! We don't have all day!"

--

Louis is literally dead after training. For some reason coach is in a really bad mood and he decided to torture the team. One day Louis will be a trainer as well so he too can torture people just for fun, to make himself feel better.

He probably won't do that, even Louis is too nice for that.

But even after being tortured during training, he finds the energy to go over to the curly boy's room.

"Hey, Lou! You're late. I thought you wouldn't come anymore." Harry has a big smile on his face when he sees Louis.

"I'm sorry. I smelled worse than Zayn's feet so I needed a miracle shower and I also had to find something. Here, I brought it. It's for you." Louis takes a small bag that he was holding behind his back and gives it to Harry.

"For me?" Harry's eyes are shining and his smile is getting even brighter.

"For you." Louis confirms. "Don't expect too much, it's not a big deal but I thought maybe you'd like it.. We talked about it and...."

"Is that your jersey?" Harry holds the white shirt in front of him, number 28 in the middle and 'Tomlinson' on top of it.

"My original one. I asked coach for a new one so I could give you this. I hope you like it. If you don't want to wear it that's fine but..."

Louis gets interrupted by Harry that hugs him closely. Harry hides his face in the crook of Louis' neck as he pulls the smaller boy as close as possible to his body.

"It means so much to me, Louis. I love it. I promise I'm going to wear it during every single game."

Louis smiles and hides his own face in Harry's curls while playing with them.

"Thanks, Haz. Can't wait to see you in it. I also got you VIP tickets to the first game. You can bring Niall if you want to."

"You didn't need to do all of this, Lou. That's a lot of effort and..."

"Don't think too high of yourself. It's also a selfish act. I want you there too you know and I think seeing you in my jersey will be my good luck and the key to kick out Brazil."

"I'm sure you will. I'll cheer you on."

"You better do that. Now do you want to nap with me, curly? Because I'm exhausted, my muscles hurt and I could really use a cuddle buddy..."

Harry can feel the butterflies in his stomach again when he is lying in bed with Louis next to him. Harry is the little spoon and feeling Louis' arms around him, hearing his soft snores and smelling his coconut soap is the best thing ever. He can't help but admire the boy's beauty. It's new to see him so peaceful and quiet while when he's awake he is very loud and cheery. He wishes he could kiss him softly on the lips. And then Harry gets angry with himself. He can't think like this about Louis, he is not allowed. Louis has a girlfriend and he is in fact straight. He has confirmed that in several interviews that Harry has been watching all day and it bothers Harry more as it should. So what they kissed once? While Harry still can taste Louis' lips on his, he knows that to Louis it was nothing and he is now probably dreaming about his pretty girlfriend...

It's a quarter to three when Harry's alarm goes off. Harry himself hasn't closed an eye but Louis refuses to open his. So Harry turns around to admire Louis' beautiful face. He is so pretty, so perfect and Harry wants nothing more than to touch him.

"Lou, you have to wake up." Harry's voice is quiet, knowing already that Louis hates to be woken up. It's one of the first things they discussed.

"Lou bear..." Harry speaks again. His eyes still don't open but Harry can see the corner of his mouth twitch. Busted.

"I know you're awake you little devil."

Still Louis doesn't move, his eyes still closed.

"Okay, if you want to play it like that..." Harry moves up and straddles Louis' waist. He starts to tickle him and suddenly Louis starts to laugh uncontrollably.

"Fuck, Harry stop!" he screams. "Ah, Harry!" tears are rolling down his eyes as he laughs.

"You were just ignoring me huh." Harry teases. "That's what you get."

"I'm sorry Haz..." Louis finally says completely out of breath. "God, this is the last time I let you wake me up. You're a monster." Louis hides a small smile.

"Repeat that..." Harry's fingers are wiggling in front of Louis, coming a bit closer to the boy's body again.

"No please! You're a cute monster! My cute monster!" Louis quickly repeats himself. "My Curlynator."

Louis' hand moves to Harry's hair and he starts to tug on some curls. Harry tries his best to not moan and Louis can see the effect he has on the boy, an evil grin appearing on his face.

"Love your curls, Haz. They are so pretty. I could play with them all day. Sadly I have training again so I have to go, but we'll have dinner together okay?" Louis quickly kisses Harry's cheek before leaving the room and Harry can't help but just stare at the door.

If there is one monster here it's Louis because what he does to Harry isn't human anymore...