038

Here you go my loves

"Harry are you almost ready?" Louis shouts. His boyfriend is still in the bathroom while actually they should have already left for the game.

"Just a minute, baby."

The door opens and there is Harry. He is wearing a black skinny jeans with Louis' jersey, his hair put back in a bandana.

"You're wearing my jersey." Louis says, eyes glued on the t-shirt he gave to the boy. "Why? It's not that I'm playing, Haz."

"So? I still support you." Harry walks up to Louis and pecks his lips but Louis deepens the kiss, his hand resting in the back of Harry's neck.

"What happened to being quick?" Harry teases and Louis groans.

"I hate it that you're such an irresistible tease. Alright, let's go baby?"

Harry nods. He takes Louis' wheelchair out of the corner and helps his boyfriend to sit down.

Around half an hour later they arrive at the stadium. Harry is pushing Louis towards the entrance for the players and a big security guy stops them.

"Can I have both your identity card, please?" the man's arms are crossed and even though he wears sunglasses, Louis can feel his angry stare.

"I'm Louis Tomlinson, part of the team. I have an injury. This is my best mate, Harry Styles. You know, Liam Payne's brother. It's alright, mate. You can let us in. I'm part of the team. Harry here helps me." Louis explains.

"I asked your identity card, not your life story." The man snaps.

"I forgot my wallet in the hotel." Louis mumbles under his breath. "Look sir, I understand that you have to do your job but I'm part of the team. Look, he is even wearing my jersey!" Louis says pointing at Harry.

"No identity card, no entrance." The man speaks in broken English.

"Hey Lou, I can go get it if you want." Harry suggests. "It's not a big deal."

"It is, Haz. It will take you at least an hour and then I'll fucking miss the game and it's the semi finals and I just want to support my team." Louis has tears in his eyes.

"Hey, what's going on?" a guy with brown hair and blue eyes joins the conversation. He has a strange accent and Harry looks at the guy with big eyes.

"Andreas! Oh thank god you are here. He won't let me in." Louis pouts. The guy, Andreas, turns to the security.

"Its alright, I'm playing against his team today. You can let them in."

The security guy still isn't quite certain he should let them in but he does anyway.

"You're a lifesaver!" Louis tells the guy. "So, we're playing against Germany huh?"

"Which other country would make it to the semi final." Andreas jokes. "How are you Tommo? I saw the accident happen on tv. Are you going to start the season with us after the worldcup?"

"Not going to happen." Louis says shaking his head. "I'm out for at least five more months and I won't go to Manchester again. I'm looking for another club. But I'm being rude! Andreas, meet Harry! He is my very best friend, my favourite curly boy, the best person to walk this planet."

"I know Harry." Andreas smiles. "I used to play with his brother before you were in Manchester. How are you doing little one? Last time I saw you, you were sixteen and your hair was kind of straight still." Andreas walks up to Harry and touches his hair. The younger boy blushes and looks down.

"I'm good, Andy." Harry smiles shyly but also slightly uncomfortable. "How are you? How's the girlfriend?"

"pregnant from our second kid." He smiles. "It's good to see you after so long, Harry. Louis, take care! I'm going to the field. Still have to do some warming up!" Andreas waves at the boys and that leaves only Harry and Louis.

"You and Andreas seem close." Louis says, hint of jealousy in his voice.

"He has literally a wife and a kid, Louis." Harry laughs. "Are you jealous?"

Louis bites his lip and looks down.

"I'm just scared to lose you because you found someone better. You are fucking perfect and I'm a fuck up. I can't even move without your help now."

"You won't ever lose me, Louis. I love you, you know that right?" Harry takes Louis' hand in his.

want to spend forever with you, not with anyone else. Don't ever think I'll leave you. It's only you, okay Lou?"

"Love you." Louis mumbles. "Could you bring me to the field?

"Of course, baby."

Harry rolls Louis towards the field and puts him where the benched players will sit later. "I'm going to the toilet and I'll be in the bleachers. I'll pick you up after the game okay?"

Louis nods and smiles. He points at his neck and Harry grabs his necklace in his hand, nodding at Louis that he loves him too.

And when Harry is going to the toilet he feels a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey H."

"Andreas..." Harry mumbles, looking at the side. His heart is beating like crazy and he feels nervous.

"I haven't seen you in so long. You've grown op so well, love. You look amazing." His hand is going through Harry's curls and Harry closes his eyes, processing that he is getting touched right now by him. He never thought he would feel that again.

"You are a father." Harry states. "I mean uh, congratulations." He has a fake smile on his face. It still stings that he was never his priority..

"Doesn't mean don't have time for you anymore. I'd always have time for you and you know that, Harry." Andreas is touching Harry's arm.

"You let me go."

"I didn't have a choice. I was married back then as well."

"I think you should leave me alone." Harry sighs. "For real, Andreas. Liam took me away from you for a reason. Also, I have a boyfriend."

"About that, I didn't know Tomlinson was gay." He smirks.

"I uh, it's not Louis."

"I'm not stupid. You can't hide when you are in love, Harry." Andreas shakes his head. "You used to look at me like that."

"Please don't tell anyone, Andy." Harry begs. "Just please, don't..."

"Then go out with me tonight."

And that takes Harry by surprise.

"No, I can't . I have to take care of Louis."

"Well, a shame then that you guys are coming out because of some random rumour that is spread. You get the choice, Harry. Go out with me tonight or I will tell everybody that you and Tomlinson are dating."