026

SOME LARRY CUTENESS

It's five to eight when Harry hears a knock on his door. Harry checks himself out one more time in the mirror before he opens the door.

And there is Louis. He is wearing a dark blue skinny jeans and a white button up. His hair is swept to the side and he is holding a bouquet of different flowers.

"You are early." Harry has a playful smile on his face.

"I literally couldn't wait any longer. I should have said half past seven. I brought you flowers. One of each kind from the garden, like I promised you."

Harry feels butterflies in his stomach going crazy. He takes the bouquet, smells them and puts them in a bowl that he fills with water.

"I should buy a vase." Harry laughs. "I don't want them to die."

"We can buy one on the way if you want, baby. You look gorgeous by the way." Louis leans in and kisses Harry's lips. "You taste amazing as well." Louis smirks after he bites his lightly swollen lip.

"Are you going to shower me with compliments the whole evening?" Harry blushes.

"What? Do you want to shower the whole evening? Jesus, Harry I understand that you want to see me naked again but..."

"Ah, shut up." Harry laughs while playfully slapping Louis.

"Oh, hitting me. Kinky, Styles." Louis winks. "But you should start controlling yourself. I made reservations in a restaurant in town."

"Are you sure? Lou, are you allowed to?" Harry asks.

"Nope." Louis laughs. "But that's alright. This night is not about me, or my career, it's about us and how we can make each other the happiest."

Louis grabs Harry's hand and via the back door they leave the hotel, making sure nobody sees them leaving.

--

"This food is so good!" Harry praises the stuff he is eating.

"I'm just glad that I eat something else than dry pasta and salad. I'm pretty done with the shitty healthy sports food. This burger is the best shit ever. Oh, and I'm drinking coke, not water or sports drink. Both my stomach and my heart are happy right now."

Harry blushes as he takes another fry from his plate.

"It's such a nice place, Lou. It looks beautiful, the food is amazing, you are here with me. Thank you for the lovely evening."

"It's not over yet, love." Louis smiles and grabs Harry's hands on the table. "Let's go." After a small discussion Louis pays the bill, insisting because he asked Harry out and now they are walking on the streets of Rio.

There are street artist, playing a catchy song that makes you want to move and Louis sees that look on Harry's face, how his eyes start to shine and starts to tap his right foot.

"Go on then." Louis smiles at Harry, stretching out his arm. "Let's dance."

"What? No, Lou you don't have to... It's okay I mean..."

"I see you want it, love." Louis grabs Harry's hand and his other hand he places on Harry's hip, starting to dance on the rhythm of the music.

And Louis enjoys it because people are cheering and Harry is smiling, nobody has cameras with them to capture the moment, no they are living the moment and it's the greatest feeling in the world. It's still hot outside and Louis' shirt is glued on his chest from the sweating and Harry's hair is wet but they don't care. They dance, they laugh, they kiss, they have fun. It's around two hours later that Louis pulls Harry away so they can go to the beach because that's what he had planned.

"Are you chilly?" Louis asks when Harry puts his arms around his body, looking for heath.

"Yeah, I am. Must be the sweat drying from the wind. Gosh I smell horrible on our first date, that's so embarrassing."

"Have you seen my shirt, love?" Louis laughs. "It's not only you. That doesn't matter, though. We had fun, right baby?"

"The most of fun I had in my entire life." Harry smiles, looking shyly down at the sand.

"Me too." Louis grabs Harry's hands and kisses his lips passionately, standing on his tippie toes because the sand makes him even smaller than he already is.

"I love you, Harry. With all my heart, every bone in my body, I love you and I'm so scared for so many things." Louis whispers against his lips. "But tonight has proven to me that you are fucking worth it, Harry because I have never felt this happy before. You make me so happy. I can be free and myself and you stay because I think you want to stay with me, because you love me too, right?"

Louis is giving Harry a hopeful look which makes Harry shake his head fondly.

"How can you still doubt that, baby?" Harry's arms are around Louis' neck and his forehead is resting against Louis'. "Of course I love you too. And I'm scared too, Louis because I have been in love once and when I got betrayed it hurt like hell and the thing I felt for that guy was nothing compared to what I feel for you, Louis so the thought of you leaving me or hurting me drives me crazy but it drives me even crazier to know that I haven't tried this, us, because I feel that this can be so fucking good."

"I think as well, baby." Louis smiles. "And that's why I want to ask you, Harry Styles, to be my boyfriend. And I know that right now I can't show you off yet, and the situation is shitty as hell, but I promise you that I will fight for us with everything I have and that I will come out at the end of the world cup, at least if you want to be by my side?"

Louis looks expecting at Harry, who jumps in the smaller boy's arms and kisses him passionately.

"Of course I want to be your boyfriend, Lou. Shit, yeah, oh my god, we got this, I love you!"

Louis laughs at Harry's storm of words and grabs something out of the pocket of his jeans.

"I uh, I got you a necklace. Because I can't remind you in public how much I love you, I want you to hold the pendant everyt time we are so close yet so far, so you know and remember that I fucking love you, Hazza."

"It's a golden tree... same shape as the one in the hotel..." Harry whispers while holding the pendant in his hand. "Put it on, Lou. It's amazing."

"It's a special place to me, Harry and a very special place to us and our relationship. Also the tree stands for the fact that we are strong. Because we are, Harry. I love you, never forget that."