009

Here you go (:

"Who the fuck is Harry?"

"Who the fuck is Louis?"

Both boys say at the same time, giving Zayn a weird look.

"I don't have time for these kind of games, guys. God I told you that you would like my teammate, Harry. Both of you are trouble." Zayn shakes his head, arms crossed as he gives both boys a disappointed look. "Like I don't mean to sound like a buzzkill but Harry, Liam would kill you if he sees you hanging out with other football players while he literally told you not to. And Louis? Eating chocolate mousse and cupcakes?" Zayn points at the left over food. "Coach would literally kill you! We are on a diet, Louis and you know why? Because we are participating with the fucking world cup!"

Harry has never seen Zayn this angry. He is usually Liam's cool and laid back friend.

"I'm sorry, Z." William, Louis, whoever mumbles. "I'll be in our room in a bit."

Zayn nods.

"You better be, Tomlinson. And Harry, you should go to Liam. Payne is going nuts because you don't answer your phone."

Zayn turns around, slamming Harry's door shut and both boys look at each other.

"What is he talking about?" Louis starts to talk. "Why would Liam Payne care so much about you not picking up your phone? And why is Z calling you Harry? Edward, I'm confused..."

"Liam is my brother." Harry sighs. "And I meant to tell you the truth actually right before he stormed into my room. My name's Harry."

"So you lied? You're here because you're Liam Payne's brother, not because you are some physiotherapist?" Louis raises his eyebrow.

"Can't hold it against me, can you now William?" Harry shots back. "Why would coach care if the water boy eats cake huh? So you are the new, young English player..." Harry connects the dots when he thinks back about his earlier conversation with Zayn.

"We're both liars." Louis' jaw is clenched. "And it means that whatever was going on, it can't happen. We don't fit. I don't want you to tell anyone what happened, Harry." Louis' voice is stern and it scares Harry. It reminds him again of the fight they had because Louis thought Harry was dating Niall.

"Nobody can know." Harry agrees. "I only hung out with you anyway because I thought you were the water boy, not some jerk of a football player. I don't date football players." And here goes Harry's natural instinct of attacking before getting attacked.

"You were just to kill my boredom anyway." Louis snaps back after a flash of hurt was in his eyes. He doesn't look Harry in the eyes.

"Yeah, I figured that I was just some boy toy after knowing who you are. I know you have a girlfriend. Zayn told me before. One point he was wrong though... He said we would get along but if there is one type of people I hate, it's cheaters and liars." Harry spits. "Which is exactly what you are."

Louis bites his lip and for the first time during this fight he looks at Harry and the younger boy can't make out the emotions of the football player. His beautiful blue eyes look grey.

"Judging me doesn't make you better, Harry. You lied as much as I did."

"I want you to leave my room." Harry's voice sounds dark but clearly hurt is in it as well.

"Great, because I was about to leave this shithole anyway." Louis turns around without watching back one more time and he slams Harry's door closed and the only thing Harry can do is stare at the door.

The sweet water boy William, he doesn't exist. Yet Harry misses him already.

And Harry isn't really in the mood to talk to Liam now, not at all so he calls his brother, gives him a lame excuse and changes into his pyjamas. He brushes his teeth, cleaning off the lies. He washes his face that is red because of the tears he left after Louis disappeared. It hurts so fucking much.

And Harry is one of those people that when he is hurt, he wants to hurt himself even more. That's why he connects himself to the hotel wifi with his phone and googles Louis Tomlinson.

And a beautiful picture of the boy appears. His longer hair is pulled back with a hair band, he wears the Manchester united uniform, number 28 on the back. He looks absolutely gorgeous and Harry hates the fact that his heart is beating faster when he looks at him.

He can't help but click on images. He looks hot, really hot. If Harry wasn't so angry with him right now, he definitely would save the shirtless pics on his phone for the wank bank. But he is angry, he hates him, Louis lied to him.

And like Harry didn't hurt himself enough already, he changes his search.

Louis Tomlinson girlfriend

And there appears a beautiful girl with long brown hair. Harry hates to admit that she's pretty. It makes him angry. He wanted her to be ugly but god she is not. She has long legs, is tin, perfect hair,... He recognises her from somewhere, but he can't put his finger on it. Eleanor Calder, it sounds so familiar... Harry doesn't bother to keep searching. She's a model apparently so probably he has seen her in some kind of magazine.

He stares at a picture from the two of them, her kissing his cheek while Louis holds a medal and he shouldn't feel jealous, he really shouldn't but looking at the picture makes him cry again and he feels his heart hurting. Harry was the one kicking him out of his room while honestly they did have a good connection.

Harry wishes that they both were honest from the beginning. Maybe they could have been friends, but now he has to do his best to make William, Louis, just a beautiful memory.