030

here you go xx

"Are you okay, Louis?" Zayn asks during training. Both of them are in line to kick some penalties.

"Yeah, just that I feel guilty. I said some shitty things to Harry and I feel horrible about it. I'll have to go to his room later to apologise." Louis sighs.

"Between us, Louis. I mean, I'm not blind and I promise I won't tell anything to Liam. But what's going on between the two of you?" Zayn gives Louis a questioning look and just when Louis is about to tell everything to Zayn, because he really just wants to tell someone about his feelings because he is so happy that he is in love with Harry, coach blows his whistle.

"Training is over early today!" coach Calder shouts. Everybody immediately runs off the field, happy to be free earlier. Zayn and Louis want to go to the lockers as well, but coach Calder shouts Louis' name.

"Tomlinson! Come here!"

Louis wants to roll his eyes and groan because really he is not in the mood to talk to that man. After the next game he is going to tell him that he is not his slave anymore, that he will break up with Eleanor so that all the tension between him and Harry is gone because he fucking hates it and he hates how he acts like a dick, hurting Harry. Also he just wants to go back to the hotel so he can go to Harry, give him the chocolates that he bought earlier to apologise to him and shower him with kisses and sweet nothings. He wishes he could text Harry that he is almost on his way, but of course he forgot his phone in the room, typical Louis.

"What do you want, si... Eleanor?" Louis' eyes go wide when he sees the girl sitting in the bleachers.

"Hey, baby!" Eleanor jumps in Louis' arms and kisses him passionately.

And during the kisses they have been sharing over the last year, Louis felt nothing, just nothing. Eleanor's lips are warm but that's it.

But now he feels so many emotions. He feels disgusted, so disgusted with himself because his lips belong now to someone and that's not Eleanor. He feels pain because he knows that this, it hurts Harry and he feels guilty, so fucking guilty and not only towards Harry, who is heartbroken if he finds out, but also towards Eleanor who has no clue that she does nothing to Louis, that his heart doesn't belong to her.

When she removes her lips from Louis' she starts to talk.

"I finished my shoot in Argentina and my dad called me this afternoon that I should come here because you are really not able to function without me by your side."

And Louis can't help but glare at the man behind Eleanor over her shoulder. Is this how Philip wants to tie Louis down to his daughter? Really?

"Yeah, it's a surprise." Louis has a fake smile on his face.

"My dad made some reservations in a very fancy restaurant." Eleanor smiles.

"Enjoy from that exception I make for you, Louis." Philip joins the conversation and puts his hand on Eleanor's shoulder. "Now go to shower and change and I'll call you two a cab."

And Louis doesn't even have the chance to decline all of this. But he also shouldn't. Eleanor deserves a proper break up.

And Louis is going to do that tonight.

Meanwhile Harry is lying in his bed. Louis' training has been over for more than an hour and he is still not here. He starts to get worried so he takes his phone and texts the boy.

Are you still coming to my room? Or are you angry? I'm so sorry, please come. I love you and I hate how we are right now xx

But Harry doesn't get an answer and fifteen minutes later Niall storms into the room. Great, someone else Harry is fighting with.

"Are you okay, H?" he has a worried expression on his face.

"Why? And why do you ask it right now? Aren't you angry with me?" Harry asks.

"You know very well I can't stay mad at you and for sure not when I know you are hurting."

"But why do you think I'm hurting?" Harry raises an eyebrow. It's not like Niall knows about his fight with Louis.

"Oh, H..." Niall's expression gets sadder. "I'm your best friend. I know when you are in love so it must be pretty hard that Eleanor is here again."

And Harry's eyes go wide and his heart hurts. He immediately grabs his phone and googles Eleanor, a new picture from her and Louis showing up in some fancy restaurant.

"Fuck." Harry curses. "fuck, fuck, FUCK!"

He texts Louis immediately, his heart literally bleeding.

Wow, thank you so much for at least letting me know you were going out on a fancy date with your girlfriend while I'm waiting for you. You are such an asshole. I hate you, Louis Tomlinson. Never speak to me again. This is exactly the reason I didn't trust you.

After sending the text he just throws his phone through the room, not really caring where to. Niall immediately hugs his friend and holds him close to his body.

"I'm so sorry, Harry. I'm so sorry."

"It hurts Niall, everything hurts." Harry sobs.

"I'm going to kill him." Niall's voice sounds angry. "I promise you, Harry. No one is hurting you without getting hurt by me."