041

I cried while writing this 

"Louis, calm down." Zayn tries to comfort his friend. Louis just took his suitcase and now he is throwing everything he finds that belongs to him in it.

"I'm not calming down, Zayn." He snaps. "I'm fucking not calming down. I'm not staying with him." Louis sobs loud but he tries to look strong. Zayn sees through it though.

"You have to talk to Harry."

"I don't have to do shit." Louis snaps back. "I'm going back to our room and if you don't like that well then you fucking share a room with him because I can't anymore."

"Hey hey I'm not the enemy here!" Zayn defends himself. Louis immediately feels guilty.

"I'm sorry, it's not your fault. It's just..."

"You're hurt." Zayn interrupts him. And Louis just lets himself fall down and he starts to sob uncontrollably.

"I gave up everything for him, Zayn." Tears are falling down. "And the first thing he does is running towards his fucking ex that manipulated him. I'd do anything for hm and he literally just chose the boy that used me right in front of me. It hurts Zayn, it hurts so fucking much."

"Oh, Lou..." Zayn sighs and pulls the boy into his arms. "It will be okay. I know Harry, I'm sure he didn't want to hurt you."

"That's too late."

"He was his first love, Louis and I know that doesn't make his behaviour okay but it's a hard situation for Harry. They never had really closure and..."

"I don't care, Zayn." Louis sniffs. "He is my first love, okay? And he just took my heart, threw it away and crashed it in a billion pieces. I broke up with Eleanor in a way that wasn't really appropriate but I did it because it would be faster and Harry was hurting because of her. I'd do anything to make sure he is not hurting and he? He chooses his abusive ex before me."

Zayn wants to say something but they both shut up when they hear a click, the door opening and Harry appearing in the room.

"Lou?" Harry whispers, looking at the suitcase on the bed and stuff laying around everywhere. "What are you doing?"

"I really don't want to talk to you. We broke up remember?" Louis snaps. He tries to get up but his knee doesn't allow it. Zayn helps him though. "And I think it's pretty clear what I am doing. You are the one out of the two of us that is desperate to hang out with his ex, Harry not me."

"I should leave you two..." Zayn mumbles, grabbing one of Louis' bags already.

"No."

"Yes, please."

Louis and Harry say at the same time.

Zayn listens to Harry and he leaves. He knows that his friend is stubborn but he hopes that he will listen to Harry because Zayn knew that those two are a perfect match even before they were together.

"Louis, I'm sorry." Harry walks up to Louis and tries to grab his hand but Louis pulls away.

"You said that you weren't going to see Andreas, you even promised. What were you doing in the lobby at the time he was going to pick you up?" Louis looks Harry straight in the eyes and that question takes the curly lad by surprise.

"I..."

"Go ahead Harry, you wanted to talk then talk. I'm listening." Louis' arms are crossed and he gives the younger lad an expecting look.

"You were not next to me anymore, Louis." Harry tries to reason. "I thought that you were out with your team to celebrate and..."

"And you thought it would be a good idea to meet up with him behind my back?" Louis tries to sound confident but his voice is shaking because he is so fucking hurt.

"Louis..." Harry sobs. "I wanted a goodbye okay? I never got to say goodbye. He was the person I ever had feelings for but it's nothing compared to what I feel for you now, nothing like what we have!"

"Had."

And it's like someone is hitting Harry in the heart with a billion knives.

"I love you, Louis." Harry tries to get closer to Louis but the older boy takes a small step back to keep their distance.

"I'm not someone's second choice. I'm not someone's back up. I deserve someone that puts me first. I gave up everything for you, Harry and I never brought it up because it was my choice that I was fucking happy to make because I love you and you were my whole fucking world.

And the only thing I wanted was for us to be out and some respect. That's it, Harry. I have always seen you as you are, and I loved that person. But you hid us and that's okay I could handle that. What I couldn't handle is that you put your ex, who only put you down, above me. It hurts so much Harry and my heart is in so much pain.

He was your first love Harry but you were mine and you broke me like it was nothing." Louis grabs his phone from the bed and takes his crutches, slowly moving to the door again.

"Louis, please don't go!" Harry begs. "Please we can talk this out. It's you, Louis. I love you, I don't love him. I thought did but I don't Louis. He is nothing compared to you. Fuck Louis it was you I defended okay? The blood took me off guard and I felt like I had to help him but I'll always be by your sde!"

Louis only shakes his head. He turns around one more time.

"I start to doubt if there was ever any truth between us, Harry. The only thing I've done since I know you is lying. I've lied to my friends, to the public, to Liam, Eleanor, to you and to my fucking self Harry and I'm so done. This relationship started with a lie, has always been a lie and ends with one."