029

here is the next chap xx

Lou <3: Meet me under the tree in thirty minutes? I love you, Haz xx

My Hazza: Ok

Louis stares at his phone sadly. Harry has been distanct since they got off together and the thought that Harry regrets what happened, breaks his heart.

Louis stops a cab, drops off his bag when he is in the hotel so he can go to the tree where his love is already waiting for him, sitting against the tree.

"Hey, baby." Louis has a small smile on his face, or he tries to have one.

"Hi." Is the only thing Harry says.

"What's wrong, Haz?" Louis asks. "You've been... I mean, you're not really talking to me. Do you regret what happened between us? Or don't you want to be my boyfriend?"

Louis looks at the younger boy with teary eyes, hurt written all over in them.

And seeing Louis like that makes Harry so soft. He hates it when Louis is upset. Even though now would be the perfect moment to tell him that he's hurt, that he is not able to be Louis' second choice, dirty little secret as long as he has a girlfriend, vulnerable Louis can Harry make do anything.

"Of course I want to be your boyfriend, and I don't regret anything. I love you, little one." Harry grabs Louis' hand and pulls him on top of him so he can connect their lips. "I love you so much." Harry whispers against Louis' lips.

"I love you too, so much it hurts." Louis whispers back before kissing Harry again. "But now" Louis pecks Harry's lips. "I want you to." Another peck " Tell me" peck "What's going on?" Louis takes a bit of distance so he can look Harry straight in the eyes.

"It's stupid..." Harry sighs.

"Whatever makes you upset isn't stupid. Now tell me. What's wrong, baby?" Louis' hand is stroking Harry's hair and he kisses his forehead.

"When you went to the bathroom, to prepare the shower..."

Louis nods, giving Harry the sign that he is listening and that he can keep going.

"I saw your phone light up and I didn't mean to read it, I swear it wasn't my intention, but..."

Harry doesn't need to continue because Louis knows what he wants to say.

"You read the message Eleanor sent to me?" Louis asks, knowing the answer himself.

"Yeah..." Harry nods. "I love you Louis, but it hurts so much to know that... You probably sent her that you love her too and I want those words to belong only to me, Louis and not to her." Harry's lips are trembling, fighting his tears and Louis' heart is literally breaking from the sight.

"I don't mean it when I tell her, Harry. I never meant it one single time."

"Then how do I know you mean it when you say it to me if it's so easy for you to lie about that?"

And that hurts, hurts so fucking much because it's so clear that Harry doesn't trust him, that he is hurting his baby.

"You have to trust me..." Louis whispers. "If you don't trust me Harry then this is never going to work..."

"I want to trust you, Louis! But I don't know if I can handle this shit, okay? It's in my head all the time that there is someone else thinking you love them too. I am not your only one." Harry's tears are streaming down like crazy and Louis has no clue what to do or what to say.

"If it's too hard for you then maybe you should just give up on me, huh..." Louis starts snapping from desperation, making the situation even worse.

"Did I say that?" Harry shouts back. "Did I tell you I was giving up on you? Or is that what you want, huh? The easy way out. If you want me to give up on you well then you can just tell me."

"Wow, I texted you because I was feeling shit, because seeing you always makes me happy. But this, you shouting at me and doubting the fact that I love you, it's the last thing that I needed after the shit training I just got. For your information; I discussed with coach Calder to break up with his daughter. Obviously he didn't agree but I wanted to do it anyway. But maybe you are not worth it to give everything up for if this is how you think about me." Louis stands up and wipes the dirt off his sweats.

"Louis..." guilt is written all over Harry's face.

"Just... leave it okay. I'll see you ."

"Louis, wait!" Harry stands up and grabs Louis' wrist. "I am so sorry." Harry speaks. "I didn't mean it like that."

"I get it." Louis nods. "Like I said, I have always been a fuck up and I ruin the things I care about." Louis takes his hand out of Harry's grip. "I'm sorry too, Haz. I can't blame you for doubting me. It just hurts because I love you and trust you with whole my heart but then yeah on the other side you never gave me a reason to not trust you and I did... I'm sorry. I'll just go to my room, okay?"

"You don't have to leave, Lou..." Harry says, trying to connect his eyes with Louis'.

"No, I should. I'll come to your room after training, okay?"

"Okay..."

And Louis walks out of the garden, out of Harry's sight. The curly boy feels horrible now. He knows it's not completely his fault, but being the cause that Louis is even sadder than he was before, yeah that hurts.