Chapter 3

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Light seeps through the covers of the boy, earning a groan from him as he begrudgingly open his eyes.

He stretched his upper limbs as he feel through under his covers for his phone, after feeling the rectangular device he quickly pull it towards him, opening it to see if he received any new messages.

His smile twitched onto a frown to see that his supervisor messaged him regarding about the assignment tasked to him.

'It's like he enjoys making my life here a living hell!' He thought to himself, blowing raspberries as he opens the message to read it's content.

To: Mitsuru M/n
From: Supervisor Seoyon

I hope this message finds you well; now for the main reason why i messaged you this late was because i wanted to ask what's the status for the interview for the athletes? Have you secured an appointment? If not, i can pass it on other capable reporters.

M/n's brow twitched at the message, he is beyond offended at this point. He was fueled with anger and pride, he stood up from his bed and made a fist as his eyes emit a fiery-look.

"Just wait and see, i'll make you eat this report of mine"

He grumbled, before jumping down his bed. Setting his phone down, not bothering to reply to his supervisor, in fear he might say something out of anger. Instead he went to look for clothes he'd wear for today.

A ding came from his phone, he mumbled profanities as he expects it's another bitchy email from his supervisor, but immediately his face lit up when he saw who it was.

It was from iwaizumi and his sister, yuna.

Yes, M/n has a sister named yuna, and was older than him, he never really saw him since college. He only found out that his sister went back to japan because she and her husband wanted to start a life there.

And the news of m/n coming back to japan spread like wildfire for the whole Mitsuru Clan. Various congratulations and questions about visiting them was hurdled towards the poor college graduate.

He read iwaizumi's message first, because he got so excited he almost tripped from walking back towards the closet.

Haji-Bro

Hey, just a reminder that we'll be meeting at shu's cafe in the downtown, don't forget and don't forget you'll be treating me.

M/n smiled at the text as he read it over and over, 'You're still the same iwaizumi i know' he thought to himself, remembering countless times iwaizumi had to scold him for forgetting his own org events and stuff.

After a few times he finally stopped himself and went to check the other message which was from his sister.

My crusty ass sis <3

Hey lil bro! I heard you're back in japan! If you have time today, will you fetch your niece? I won't be able to fetch her, i have a meeting at her dismissal. I hope it isn't much trouble, thank you!