Chapter 6

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Yumei! dinner's ready come now"

M/n hollered inside the kitchen, the said girl enthusiastically jumped down of the couch but stopped midway towards the kitchen and turned to osamu.

"Let's go! Big bro makes yummy food!"

She enticed, grabbing osamu's hand and pulling him up regardless the strength, osamu was in awe at how the little girl was. 'Maybe having a child isn't bad' he thought to himself as he stood up and followed yumei towards the dining table, their hands linked together, albeit the height difference, osamu had to crouch a little but he did not mind one bit.

"Yumei, don't drag mr.miya like that"

M/n told yumei, which she apologized and removed her grip from the man's hand and situated herself in the upper center side of the table. Propping a cushion om her seat before sitting.

M/n eyes met osamu's who is currently standing awkwardly infront, waiting for some kind of command from m/n or something.

"What are you waiting for? Take a seat"

M/n told him, setting three plates for the three of them, osamu slowly went infront of where m/n's plate was placed. He opened his mouth to offer help but his throat felt dry.

"Hm? anything you need? water?"

Osamu croaked out the word water which m/n heard, and gave him a glass of water. The shop owner felt his newly discovered thirst, being quenched. He made an satisfied sigh before saying a 'thank you' to m/n.

M/n went back to the stove and served the dishes he made, osamu's and yumei's eyes shone like stars in the sky. 'Damn, the kid's not kidding huh?' He thought to himself as he felt his mouth salivate from the mere sight of the food. M/n chuckled putting one of his hand in his mouth, conscious that his spit might become a projectile.

"Go on and dig in! I made that for the two of you"

M/n encouraged them to dig in, which they gratefully did, the two ravaged the dish like hungry werewolves. M/n's sweat trickled down his temple as he watch them eat.

Once there was nothing left on the plate he served, he picked it up and grabbed another portion of it for himself.

"Th-this is amazing, m/n- i mean mitsuru-san"

M/n laughed and waved off osamu's politeness, despite his innocent look, his cheeks stuffed with the food on his plate.

"Please, just call me m/n, no need for formalities"

"Well, if that's the case, then call me osamu instead"

M/n nodded and shoo'd him to continue on eating. His attention turned towards the little girl who was observing them carefully.

"Is something wrong, yumei?"

"Nothing"

She said, before going back on eating her fill, m/n thought it was weird but shook it off nonetheless and let her eat in peace, cause any time soon her mother will pick her up.