Christmas Special! Iwaizumi + Oikawa

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

"Merry christmas!" Cheered by oikawa, who was wearing a very intriguing piece of cloth. M/n looked at him head to toe and raised a brow. "What are you wearing?" He asked, holding a cup of tea. Oikawa kept on posing in various ways, as if he's on a photoshoot session.

"Well, i am dressed as your present! Do you like it?" He asked, puckering his lips for a kiss. M/n rolled his eyes as he set the mug down. Giving oikawa a quick kiss.

"I love you too but i don't accept humans as my present for christmas." He nonchalantly declined, the brunette was stunned from the kiss. He was merely pulling the boy's leg, not expecting him to really give him a kiss.

"Well, that's too bad because that's what me and iwa-chan is going to give you?" He said in full confidence, puffing up his chest. "What do you mean?" He reiterated.

"Oh...did iwa-chan not tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"Nothing..." He avoided m/n's eyes as he whistled away. M/n was still confused as hell with what he said but most importantly, where is iwaizumi? He went out an hour ago, saying he's going to buy something.

He's getting kind of worried until there's a knock on the door. M/n tool it upon himself to open it and what faced him in the other side was not he expected at all.

It was iwaizumi dressed in a santa clothing, yet he had not shirt underneath, and his v-line was visible for everyone to see. The toned abs screams perfection, complimenting a flustered look that iwaizumi's giving.

"M-merry christmas...baby" He said in between of shivers. I forgot to mention that it was snowing outside and this man decided that it was a good idea to come out looking like that.

"Wh-what..." M/n was all he could say, he was combusting in his spot. His cheeks felt hot as his gaze went from iwaizumi's eyes down to his happy trail.

"Jeez, iwa out of all people, why are you outside looking like that?" M/n asked, trying his best not to stutter. Iwaizumi looked at him with a hint of sadness in his eyes. "Do you not like me wearing this...?" He asked, suddenly feeling insecure with what he's wearing.

M/n frantically shook his head, panicking as iwaizumi had misunderstood his question. "No no no! it's not like that-! i- i like it...." he admitted, unable to look iwaizumi into his eyes he looked to his side. "Then what is it?"

"I like it, i was just worried about you, that's all." The two fell into silence. "Yoohoo my lovely husbands! what did mi-" Oikawa stopped midway observing the two who were beet red at the moment.

"Did you guys expose your fetish or something?" He asked, the two became even more red. "Ohoho! am i right then?" He inquired, putting on a smug face as he went closer to his lovers.

"No..." Iwaizumi mumbled, oikawa tilted his head and looked at m/n asking for confirmation, he wordlessly nodded. "Are you guys getting all shy because of iwa-chan's bold move?" He smirked, the boys shook their heads furiously, steam coming out of their heads. Bingo.

"You know, we could...explore one another since the gift has already been seen by our lovely m/n." He whispered onto iwa's ear seductively, he caught him gulping down his saliva which made oikawa's smile even bigger.

"Say m/n, do you wanna unwrap your presents?" He asked innocently, his smile getting bigger and bigger. "i don't see any problem..." He replied, and that was more than oikawa needed to hear.

"Okay then, well, here's my present." M/n closed his eyes as he hears papers rustling infront of him. He peeked and see oikawa holding a book shaped present. Eh? You could say m/n expected something else with the question.

"Why? Did you think of unwrapping me? M/n-chan?" He teased, flustering m/n. "Or perhaps you want to see if you're in santa's naughty list?" He teased even further, m/n grabbed the present and unwrapped it.

It was a photo album, he opened the album and saw multiple pictures of them, some with just iwa and him, oikawa and him and so on. Underneath each pictures were handwritten notes of both men. What they felt, what they wanted to do and all the things they wanted to say to m/n when the photo was taken.

"Did you like it? I proposed that idea to iwa-chan!" Oikawa flexed, draping his body over iwaizumi's shoulder. "I love it..." M/n held it close to his chest as he looked at the two boys infront of him with tears welling his eyes.

"Hey don't cry! We're supposed to be celebrating" Iwaizumi comforted him, pushing oikawa off of him.

"Ah i almost forgot" M/n asked iwaizumi to hold the book as he searched something im his pocket. He turned to show them two beautifully carved diamond rings, the inner psrt of the ring has their first name carved onto it.

"I wanted to propose to you guys...as my christmas gift"  So he did, he went on one knee and showed them the two rings.

"Hajime, Tooru, will you make me the happiest man alive and accept my proposal to be your husband forever and ever?" Now it was iwaizumi and oikawa who had tears in their eyes, the tanned male wasted no time and grabbed m/n from the armpit and swung him around.

"Yes! Yes! A million yes!"

They all shared a sweet kiss as the clock strikes midnight.

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

I clearly have favoritism and it shows...