Chapter 23

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Issei and m/n entered the place only to see the duo in each other's throats -- well it's more of iwaizumi grabbing oikawa by the neck as he pulls him away from the table.

"Let me go-! i'm not going anywhere iwa-chan!"

"Yes you will! stop acting like a child assholekawa!"

While issei was enjoying the scene infront of them, m/n was more or less thrilled. A dead look flashed across his face as he stood there not uttering a word.

It was only a matter of time when issei noticed the state of the boy next to him, he decided to take it upon himself and stop the two from causing such a ruckus.

He cleared his throat like an old timer to which the two stopped bickering and possibly murdering the brunette. The two rigidly turned to their side to see issei and m/n standing there, one was suppressing his laugh whilst the other only looked at them with blankly.

"Sorry about him, m/n."  Iwaizumi straightened himself, muttering an apology to the owner on behalf of his best friend.

The poor setter was catching his breath due to the restricted airflow condition he was in earlier. Iwaizumi nudged him to apologize to m/n. "Ow!- sorry about my behaviour m/n." He mumbled looking down on his feet.

"Why did you want to stay in my place anyway?" M/n asked directly, placing the bag he shopped on the couch in the living room.

"I wanted to have breakfast with you, because i wanna get to know you more and stuff" He reasoned, scratching whatever part of his body he can find.

Iwaizumi sent him an annoyed glare, which he felt small, the boy could only sigh in defeat as he walked past the two who's standing infront of the kitchen entrance.

"You wanna get to know me? fine, help me cook and clean the house, and you'll learn ALOT about me."

M/n offered, not really expecting a yes from the boy, let alone an answer, "I'll take it!" oikawa replied in a heartbeat. Both issei and iwaizumi looked at their friend wide eyed.

M/n flinched in surprise, he turned around to face the three. "Okay then, now, come here and grab the glass bowl from the cupboard" He ordered, pointing at one of the cupboard that was high enough for tooru to reach.

"Issei, iwaizumi, you guys can go home now if you want, i'll send him home after he gets his wish fulfilled." M/n inquired as he pulled out a tray of eggs from the refrigerator.

"We want to help too" Issei mumbled, tooru heard him and sneakily put his tongue out, teasing his friend.

"Tooru stop doing that and help me here." The h/c-nette scolded him, earning a snort from the other two who's spectating.

"If you want to help, then grab the broom and dustpan and sweep the whole living room while we're cooking here"

Issei nodded before running off to somewhere, iwaizumi was about to ask what he can help when he was cut off by m/n.

"You can go and help issei in the living room, mop the floor after he's done."

He was still saddened by the fact that the boy calls him by his last name, but he shook it off and made it his goal to be called by his first name again.