Chapter 25

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

M/n was on his way back home from visiting his niece in osaka. The kid was there with his mother, yuna, on a vacation.

His visit was impromptu, the kid was having a major temper tantrum that even her mother couldn't calm her, so m/n, being the loving uncle he was he came in to the rescue.

The two spent the whole afternoon watching cartoons and toy reviews while yumei explains why she wants it and all that talk. M/n listened intently, making a mental note to buy it for her as a birthday gift or christmas gift.

While driving back home, a suggestion by his niece kept running through his mind.

"You should get a pet dog or cat! So you and uncle osamu won't be lonely!"

M/n snorted, he was surprised that yumei haven't forgotten about osamu. The fact that she thought he and osamu lives in the same roof is even more funny.

Though, he never really thought of buying a pet for himself, last time he had a pet it was a hamster and the untimely demise of the fluffball was nowhere normal.

Little m/n came back home from school to see his hamster's guts and organs everywhere in his cage. Apparently the hamster exploded.

He inquired what yumei said to his mother, and well, she surprisingly agreed.

"I think you should, coming home with a soulless place is depressing" she commented, biting off a piece of the pizza she's holding. Her eyes tells she's genuinely concerned with his sibling's wellbeing.

"I don't know, should i? i mean it's been a long time" He asked, looking out where yumei was playing with his father.

Yuna sighed and set the pizza down on her place and dusted her hands, before approaching m/n. She placed a hand on his shoulder and smiled. "You don't have to if ya don't want, but if you ever feel lonely, my home will always be open, okay?"

M/n smiled warmly to his sister, thanking her before taking off towards his car. He said goodbye to his niece with a hug before leaving.

"Maybe i should buy tomorrow.." He mumbled, tired with the deafening silence in his car, he decided to play something from his phone.

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

M/n was sipping his morning coffee as he scrolls through twitter, seeing various tweets from famous people, mostly by the players he made friends with for the past few months he started living in japan.

M/n's weird habit is that he treats twitter his personal diary, mostly tweeting cryptic things about his feelings or his want to do this or that.

Earlier he tweeted that he wanted a pet, and ended the tweet with a question, 'what pet should i get?'

the poor boy forgot his followers were his friends back in cali and cue to the replies.