Chapter 8

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Rise and shine sleeping beauty"

A rough voice whispered in m/n's ear. Making him flutter his eyes open, immediately sitting up to look at the direction where the voice came from.

His eyes laid on a half naked man beside him, m/n's eyes bulged as his eyes followed the definite muscles down the lower abdomen.

"Keep staring and i might just melt"

Iwaizumi teased, earning a scoff from m/n. Looking away, his cheeks painted with the color pink. His mind wandered somewhere it shouldn't be.

"Wait a minute, why are you half naked in my bed?"

He asked, his brow perched up as if he was suspicious of the boy's identity. Iwaizumi gave him a knowing look before resorting to explaining it.

"You told me last night we can share the bed remember?"

"Uhuh...what about the half naked look you got going on right now?"

He asked, wiggling his finger up and down as iwaizumi looked at him.

"I always sleep without a shirt on remember?"

M/n only nodded before, pushing him out of the bed, receiving a curse from him before jumping out of the bed himself.

"Hey! why'd you do that for?!"

M/n gave him an unapologetic smile, as he slip his tongue out, irritating the boy even more.

"Sorry haji! let me just help you up"

He apologized, albeit his tone was not sincere, iwaizumi let it slide. It was far too hopeless for him to receive a sincere apology.

M/n extended his hand to him which he gladly took but instead of pulling him up, he pulled the boy down. Making him fall ontop of him, more specifically on his chest.

A moment of silence passed the two as m/n's eyes met his, both of their hearts beated loud enough for the other to hear. Only the sound of air conditioning was making a sound.

Iwaizumi took on every little feature m/n has, starting from his soft, delectable, kissable lips to his eyes that screams nothing more than a pinnacle of perfection.

The more he gaze upon m/n, the more he was compelled to fall for him, harder and harder. Iwaizumi wanted nothing more than to hold him and trap him in his arms so that he'd be with him forever.

"Uh iwaizumi? Earth to iwaizumiiii we're going to be late"

Iwaizumi was pulled out of his trance with a snap of the h/c-nette's finger. He looked at him worriedly, before putting his palm to his forehead and to his neck after.

"Wh-what are you doing?"

He mumbled, quite surprised by the sudden contact, he felt his heart beat fast once more. At this rate he felt like he's going to combust.

"Im checking if you're hot"

The poor male did not understood it in a way, m/n wanted him to. His face grew ruby red as he stayed completely still until m/n finished checking him out.